8 disc - edition and Europe.

8 disc - edition and Europe.

Postby IMightBeHere » November 1st, 2011, 4:57 pm

Question:

The new 8-disc edition available in Europe?
If so, got any sites/shops where you can buy them? (I live in Belgium, so far haven't found 1 shopt/site here)

If not available in Europe. I can buy it from eBay. Question here: Does the set contains the Dutch Dub? Or just the English version with subs?

Thx!

J

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: 8 disc - edition and Europe.

Postby Woeler » November 1st, 2011, 5:19 pm

From what I know, they are not available in Europe. You can only import then from the US, they will not contain the dutch subs. you can only buy the one with dutch subs in NL and BE. And that's only for tlk1 so not the trilogy.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby IMightBeHere » November 1st, 2011, 5:30 pm

Ok, thx :)

Import it is then :/

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » November 1st, 2011, 11:55 pm

You might wanna double check the region of the discs though, Blu-rays generally don't have region codes I think but if they do, you might not be able to play them unless you have a region free player. Just thought it could be worth mentioning.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby IMightBeHere » November 2nd, 2011, 9:44 am

Thx! I'll check it :)

IMightBeHere

Postby FlipMode » November 12th, 2011, 7:47 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]You might wanna double check the region of the discs though, Blu-rays generally don't have region codes I think but if they do, you might not be able to play them unless you have a region free player. Just thought it could be worth mentioning.[/quote]

You are usually fine in regards to Blu Rays, apparently due to the way they are "structured" they do not contain region locks because of that. DVD on the other hand, will in most cases not play on a player bought in another region from the disc.

Also I put a thread up the other day about the HMV trilogy collection which is pretty similar (not sure if it applies to the entire EU or just the UK though).

And the final point I will give to you about importing - the item always costs a heck of a lot more than the site initially charges. If you order that box, you will likely have to pay for a customs charge and postage and packaging.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby WindAnnWise » December 8th, 2011, 4:43 pm

I don't live in Europe, so I don't really know. From what everyone else is saying, I'd say you have to import it.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby nathalie » December 19th, 2011, 6:58 pm

I'm from Belgium too, had to ask a friend in the US to ship the box to me.
The 8-disc set unfortunetly is not for us :(
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Return to Marketplace