Gripe about the Diamond Edition DVD + BluRay combo

Gripe about the Diamond Edition DVD + BluRay combo

Postby ADW » October 21st, 2011, 5:41 am

How come the Elton John music videos aren't on there? They were on the Platinum Edition from 2004(?), but not this one? :? Why? Well I can't find them at least.
ADW

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Re: Gripe about the Diamond Edition DVD + BluRay combo

Postby WildSimba » October 21st, 2011, 5:45 am

They're probably in the music subsection, if they're there. :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SimbasGuard » October 22nd, 2011, 4:28 am

I love, the new documentaries and the deleted scenes. I am in no way disappointed with the Blu-Ray release but there are more thing an the on the platinum edition. although I have not looked to see what Online special features are on the Blu-Ray yet).
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Wrightfan » October 23rd, 2011, 1:16 am

Did you check the B-D Live feature? That's where they usually put the old features.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasGuard » October 29th, 2011, 2:43 am

The Elton John Circle of Life video is in the online features but that is the only video there. Several of the other featureless from the platinum edition are there as well.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SweetNala » October 29th, 2011, 2:37 pm

If it was on the 2004 edition why would they need to put it on the newer one? Must take up space.
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby WindAnnWise » December 18th, 2011, 3:23 pm

That kinda sucks! I really liked those videos. Well, that's one thing I know I won't be seeing when I get it.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby FlipMode » January 13th, 2012, 5:49 pm

[quote="SweetNala"]If it was on the 2004 edition why would they need to put it on the newer one? Must take up space.[/quote]

Not everyone has the special edition. OP makes a pretty good point though to be honest, I mean you would think they would be there given their significance.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to Marketplace