Art of the Lion King

Re: Art of the Lion King

Postby Noah » December 19th, 2011, 4:00 am

I am so happy! I just got the big book for Christmas! :D
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Azerane » January 4th, 2012, 8:20 pm

I bought mine on ebay around 3 years ago for about 50 bucks I believe. Pretty good deal considering what it seems to go for these days. It's in really good condition, only one page has a fold and the dust cover just has some standard wear around the edges. Absolutely love the book though, it's beautiful.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby nathalie » January 4th, 2012, 10:16 pm

I bought the small version about 4 years ago for about 30 $.
It looks like it had never even been opened, so I was really happy to get it.

I didn't really care on which one, the small or bigger version, I was just happy to get it.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby StarlightLioness » January 14th, 2012, 12:55 am

I bought the mini version of the book maybe a year and a half ago. I got it for like $8 on ebay. I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for the full sized book.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby nathalie » January 14th, 2012, 8:14 am

There's also a limited edition with a dark bleu cover. I would love to get that one though, hehe.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby Lauren » January 24th, 2012, 5:30 am

I have this book and I love it! :)

From Noah's post about the size differences, I have the pocketsize one. :P
Lauren

Postby LionsAreKings » January 24th, 2012, 6:08 am

I'm going to try and get this tonight, if not tomorrow :)
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Previous

Return to Marketplace