Worth 20 bucks?

Re: Worth 20 bucks?

Postby FlipMode » November 1st, 2011, 12:46 am

Pretty sure he would have, and if not then the thread is a bit pointless now tbh =/
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Question » November 2nd, 2011, 12:28 am

Nah, I'd check for ebay and amazon for lower prices..
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby WindAnnWise » December 10th, 2011, 2:43 pm

That is so cute! That would go great in my collection!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby Amy43 » December 12th, 2011, 11:26 pm

I saw these at Disney World. I have the Marie one. Image

I'm not really sure it would have been worth $20. I really had to consider the price when I got Marie. It seems expensive.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Noah » January 2nd, 2012, 4:58 am

I paid $20 for a Simba plush at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. I still have to tell my mom about it. :innocent: Regardless, I would say you should go for it.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby StarlightLioness » January 14th, 2012, 12:51 am

I picked up the baby Pegasus just like the Simba when I was in Disney in October. These plushies are uber soft. But I'm not completely sold on the way that Simba looks. I prefer my Baby Simba plushie from Mattel (from 1994).
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby mamaprince » April 16th, 2012, 2:57 am

it's baby simba , of course it's worth it. :excited:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to Marketplace