which song/soundtrack is this?

which song/soundtrack is this?

Postby Woeler » September 7th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Hey,
I just love the moment in TLK when in the end Rafiki sais ''it is time'' and simba climbs pride rock. what is the music that is playing?
when answered correctly please lock.
thx
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: which song/soundtrack is this?

Postby DGFone » September 7th, 2011, 6:39 pm

It's called "Under The Stars" from the complete score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLLyKoc ... re=related
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » September 7th, 2011, 8:16 pm

No, I think he's referring to the ending scene. That instrumental can be found in "King of Pride Rock" :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheLionPrince » September 7th, 2011, 9:28 pm

Yep, it is "King of Pride Rock".

It's safe to lock it now.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Woeler » September 11th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Lock plZ
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby SweetNala » October 3rd, 2011, 10:01 pm

Under the Stars.
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Pride Points: 7

Postby Biomac » March 29th, 2012, 1:44 am

The middle of King Of Pride Rock

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Noah » March 29th, 2012, 4:53 am

:together: Locked
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Return to Marketplace