The Lion King: Cave Secret

Re: The Lion King: Cave Secret

Postby Moka » June 13th, 2009, 4:37 am

Heh, I keep hoping these books will have epic new stories, but in the end it's just something sort of subpar. :oops:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby ScaЯ » June 13th, 2009, 6:27 pm

I totally agree. :sneer: I actually didn't buy it, my friend gave it to me. ;)
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby DarkLiger » June 13th, 2009, 7:30 pm

You have a great friend ScaR to have them give you that. That thing is expensive, i would love to own Cave Secrets, but its a little pricey. ;)
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby ScaЯ » June 14th, 2009, 8:15 pm

No, no, no, I was talking about a different book. :innocent:
But I would love to own cave secret too. :hey2:
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » June 14th, 2009, 11:49 pm

that's cute ScaR lol, thanks for the summary =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LilTiger » June 19th, 2009, 1:07 pm

[quote="VampireSimba009"]HOLY SIMBA! It's $214.89 !!! :ehh: :ehh2: :oops: :disgust: :ew: I've never seen this book before either...[/quote]
HOLY SIMBA's RIGHT! $214.89 for a book with 32 pages! THAT's CRAZY!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby PrincessKiara » July 2nd, 2009, 9:10 am

I found very cheap copies of Cave Secret at Amazon.co.uk.

Definatly worth checking out if you want to buy this book, I already ordered a copy. :P

There are also some other books in the same series, called "My Very First Simba Stories."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cave-Secret-Fir ... 115&sr=1-1
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Simba » July 6th, 2009, 12:56 am

I've read this before. it was in a book of Disney stories that was a learning book for little kids. there's no way in heck that it should be $214.89, that person is just stupid and doing that to take advantage of people. like this person on Amazon that put a TLK coloring book at $140, and I happened to have bought that in store for like $3. some people just jack up the prices cause they think buyers are dumb. I know the book I read in the store (didn't actually buy it), which included other Disney short stories, was all of $15. and that was in 2006, for a brand new book. so it probably has all the value of $7, $10 if it's excellent condition.

it's a pretty good little story, nothing big but I like it.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Nadra » July 13th, 2009, 6:24 pm

I think I've read this book once... No idea, when or where. Sarafina didn't look like Sarafina. But it was a nice book, anyway.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 4:42 pm

wow 200 bucks must be very rare tho O.o 200 buck wow im stunned
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace