New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

Re: New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

Postby Konga » August 26th, 2011, 2:41 am

<33333 xD
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Postby CrazyNuka » August 26th, 2011, 3:04 am

xD Lol ^^
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby KingKovu44 » August 26th, 2011, 3:07 am

I was finally able to get to my local Disney store and saw the hyena and Scar plushies. They were cool. I also got the adult Simba and Nala plushies from Disney Store's website. I can't wait to get them!
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Panda-chan » August 31st, 2011, 11:55 pm

I just got back from the Disney store and I totally freaked! :D lol seriously, there are so many TLK items there, it's crazy XD I even cuddled with a HUGE adult Simba plush toy and everyone though I was retarded lol.
It's a shame I didn't bring money this time to buy anything, but tomorrow I'm planning to go again and spend like crazy. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby TimonLotso » September 1st, 2011, 3:15 pm

:happythoughts: Hi everybody! :happythoughts:
I have a story to tell you about how I got my Timon and Pumbaa!
One day, I went to a water park in Long Island, New York, which is one hour away from me called Splish Splash! We stayed there until it closed! The next morning, we went to IHOP for breakfast, and my mother :smile5: took us to the Disney Store at the mall IHOP was at, and I got Hula Timon! I took him with me on vacation to Oswego and New York City, and we went to Oswego for a wedding. In New York City, my sister wanted to go to AniMiniCon SoHo, and my mom's thought it was weird!
How I got Pumbaa: We had to go to the dentist on August 25, and there is a mall a few minutes away. They had a Disney Store, and I asked for the Pumbaa I wanted, but Mom got the small one! I love it anyways! :sing:
Love ya everyone and Hakuna Matata,
:luau: TimonLotso :luau:
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby CrazyNuka » September 1st, 2011, 9:14 pm

[quote="Amanda"]I just got back from the Disney store and I totally freaked! :D lol seriously, there are so many TLK items there, it's crazy XD I even cuddled with a HUGE adult Simba plush toy and everyone though I was retarded lol.
It's a shame I didn't bring money this time to buy anything, but tomorrow I'm planning to go again and spend like crazy. :P[/quote]

Aww Amanda now you making me wanna go to the Disney Store xD
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 10:25 pm

The Disney Store in my local mall shut down :cry: I kinda wanted to see if I could get a Sarabi plush.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Saffyminty » December 21st, 2011, 9:53 am

I don't have a Disney Store anywhere near my town... I don't think!!!
But I really want to! I never find any TLK merchandise unless its on ebay. But I don't like to go on ebay, firstly I don't have money ^^; and its stupid how you have to bid!
But I really want the beautiful WDW Sarabi plush, she's gorgeous. I shall find her one day!!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani

Postby TheLionPrince » December 22nd, 2011, 12:01 am

I saw a cub Simba and cub Nala plushie at Wal-Mart when I was shopping there a couple of Saturdays ago. My mother, who was with me, shouted to me, "Look! THE LION KING!"
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Saffyminty » December 22nd, 2011, 1:59 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I saw a cub Simba and cub Nala plushie at Wal-Mart when I was shopping there a couple of Saturdays ago. My mother, who was with me, shouted to me, "Look! THE LION KING!"[/quote]

Did you buys them? :)
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace