New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

Postby ThePuma » July 14th, 2011, 3:18 pm

I was at the Disney Store a couple of days ago and they had a bunch of new Lion King plush for sale that has just come out.

They have large size adult Simba, adult Nala, Scar, a giraffe and an elephant. In medium size there is plush versions of Shenzi, Bonzai, Ed, a zebra, Pumbaa, cub Simba and Nala.

I did buy a few different ones and I have uploaded photos of the adult Simba and Nala plush as well as the hyenas I bought.

Check them out:
Adult Simba and Nala plush

Ed, Bonzai and Shenzi Plush

According to the manager at the Disney Store they are supposed to have a bunch of other new Lion King stuff probably come out in August as well. I wonder what other TLK goodness they will be releasing in the coming months...
ThePuma

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Puma
Pride Points: 0

Re: New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

Postby AdAstrα » July 14th, 2011, 6:24 pm

Oooh I love the Simba one! I wonder what other TLK stuff they'll be releasing along with the Blu-ray/DVD :D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby ThePuma » July 14th, 2011, 7:22 pm

I managed to get Scar too now.
Link to images of Scar

I am looking forward to what else Disney comes out with next month too.
ThePuma

Nickname(s): Puma
Pride Points: 0

Postby Lauren » July 16th, 2011, 4:07 pm

I have that same Adult Simba plushie! :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PrincessKiara » July 16th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Wow, awesome plushies! I love Adult Nala and the Hyenas!

I`m going to London the first week of August, I hope there`s a Disney store there. I`ll be sure to pick up some plushies and other goodies! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby AdAstrα » July 16th, 2011, 8:12 pm

I know that there was at least one Disney Store in London when I was there 3 years ago :) I think it was located on Oxford Street if I'm not mistaken.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Postby Whitelionesseyes » July 16th, 2011, 9:39 pm

I love them! They're cute! :D I'll keep this on my mind for august.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby PrincessKiara » July 17th, 2011, 8:22 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]I know that there was at least one Disney Store in London when I was there 3 years ago :) I think it was located on Oxford Street if I'm not mistaken.[/quote]

Awesome! I`ll be sure to visit it. Thanks, Frida! :superexcited:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby AdAstrα » July 17th, 2011, 8:35 pm

No problem! I hope it's still there but if not, there should be another one somewhere else :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Postby SimbaSam » July 22nd, 2011, 3:51 am

Its about time! We've all been waiting so long, this is some cool stuff to!
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Next

Return to Marketplace