TLK ebay frauds !

TLK ebay frauds !

Postby bouncey » May 20th, 2011, 3:43 pm

today i was broswing ebay , and i saw this cute tlk 2 snow globe , but look ![url][/url] http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-LION-KING-M ... 2310e732ec WTF ! 10.00 + 150.00 shiping for a broken snowglobe ? i hope no one bids on it , casue if they do , i'll :lol: :lol: :lol: .[color=#FF0080]and here's what they also state : ''You are bidding on ONE, Vintage, Collectible...

LION KING - MUSICAL SNOW GLOBE. A really wonderful - LION KING - Collectible.

Condition is EXCELLENT. NO repairs. NO breaks or cracks. What you see is EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET.

A little dusty from being displayed in a protective environment.

It is approximately 7 1/2" high X 7 1/2" wide, the material is resign. The globe is 4.5 inches in diameter. It has life like flowers, insects, birds, etc. The Colors are vibrant, the song is Upendi. Excellent working condition.

It is missing a smallcharacter that should be located on the tip top of the elephant's (on the right) - TRUNK. I have taken several photos of this particular area. The white area can be easily covered with a pink magic marker and almost nobody would know the difference. No other damage detected or noted.

I've been told that this globe is no longer available. A real LIon Kind collectible. No box. What you see is exactly what you will get. See photos.

This will be double boxed with lots of filler for safe travel to your front door. I am listing other Disney LION KING snow globes from my late mother-in-law's collection & will be happy to combine to save on shipping. SEE "MY OTHER LISTINGS" ABOVE.

BID with total CONFIDENCE - over THREE THOUSAND (3,000) successful transactions and a FIVE STAR SELLER who has been doing business on eBay over a continuous TWELVE year period.

Please check out the close-up photo(s) that I have attached. What you SEE is going to be EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET. If you do NOT see it in the photos above - PLEASE assume that it is NOT included. I am going to let these photos speak volumes for this item. Please disregard any white glare spots or reflections from the background onto the item(s) these reflections and or glare spots are NOT damage.

I am certainly no expert on this subject but I encourage questions at any time. I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

Successful bidder agrees to pay Seller by PayPal within the stipulated time frame set forth in this auction below.

Payment to be received WITHIN 2 (two) business days from close of auction PLEASE - unless other arrangements between buyer and seller have been made - PRIOR to close of auction! If payment is NOT received within stated time frame, I reserve the right to cancel the sale and sell the item to the NEXT highest bidder.

I am a little old-fashioned, as you will not find any dancing icons, flashing messages, or background music on my auctions. My energies are devoted to item description which include an honest assessment of condition (with flaws, defects or shortcomings noted), plus usually an over abundance of clear, close-up photos. I would rather over describe, than have a disappointed customer. Therefore, all sales are FINAL unless item is grossly misrepresented.

SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES
Buyer to pay $15.00 shipping/handling to ANY of the lower 48 UNITED STATES - with insurance included. Alaska & Hawaii buyers - will pay additional shipping charges - no exceptions.

Shipping to any foreign "Countries" or confirmed shipping address OUTSIDE THE U.S.A. - must be PRE-approved, by SELLER - "in advance" of any bidding. If NOT pre-approved - you bid will NOT be honored. Pre-approved, International Bidder(s) agree to pay additional shipping/handling charges to any destination other than one of the lower 48 US States.

Items sent at seller's option - via U.S. Postal Service, UPS, Federal Express Ground, or USPS Media Rate if it is a BOOK. All items approved to be shipped INTERNATIONALLY (outside the US) must be shipped so item can be CONFIRMED DELIVERY - to its final destination NO exception. Buyer is fully responsible for any International custom/border fees and or taxes.

Please read my additional TERMS and CONDITIONS concerning all auctions at my About Me Page.

Only serious bidders PLEASE. If you are the winning bidder, you have entered into a LEGALLY binding contract to purchase the item described. You should contact ME to resolve any questions BEFORE bidding.

- A brief "WORD TO THE WISE" - To all bidders (especially e-Bay "first timers")... do not set yourself up to get "sniped" (blocked out) at the very last minute or second of an auction. Your bid should always be for the MAXIMUM $$ you would spend for this item. This strategy will avoid you from losing out at the very last second because TIME ran out and you could not respond before the auction ended. REMINDER...this is a "TIMED" auction - not a normal auction where every bidder gets one more chance - to place ONE more bid. If you place a maximum bid, e-Bay's automatic, electronic, bidding process will bid FOR YOU (as NEEDED) and worst case - you will end up bidding your maximum amount without being the FINAL HIGH BIDDER. But you will not have lost out because you couldnt place ONE MORE FINAL BID. I have had e-mails in the past from buyers after the close of my auction, stating that they would have bid higher on an item if only they would have had ONE more chance to place another bid before time expired. I, as a seller, can only sell to the highest bidder when time expires.

THANKS again and GOOD LUCK bidding...and I look forward to working with the lucky successful high bidder real soon...Regards, Dan

inkFrog logoinkFrog logo
inkfrog terapeak.''

oh , really ? in the pictures , it has a brocken picace ! DO NOT BUY !
9/11 was a tragic day , but we must investgate , and remember.Image
bouncey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

studing about 9/11 . what else ?

Nickname(s): star , dalmatian

Re: TLK ebay frauds !

Postby Moka » May 20th, 2011, 4:35 pm

No one is gonna bid on an item that has $150 shipping >.> eBay is a big site, you don't have to warn people on MLK every time there's a scam on another website.

Besides, any true fan would know that isn't a TLK globe, but a TLK2SP globe :confident:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby bouncey » May 20th, 2011, 4:36 pm

well sorry. i guess it would be good for people to post ebay frauds.
9/11 was a tragic day , but we must investgate , and remember.Image
bouncey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

studing about 9/11 . what else ?

Nickname(s): star , dalmatian

Postby Moka » May 20th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Nope, because there are probably more ebay frauds per day than posts per day on this forum. :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Return to Marketplace