Lion King Book

Re: Lion King Book

Postby Kopalover » April 23rd, 2011, 3:36 am

[quote="lionkingfreak"]nala and simba did NOT HAVE A SON ! epic fail ! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x[/quote]

In some books, they do. His name is Kopa.

and

DUUUDE, these drawing look worse then a 5 year old's drawings. :/
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 1:07 pm

kopa is not real. he is a fan fic chaecter ! :x :edangry: :roar4: :vengeful: :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2011, 1:09 pm

Kopa is real. He appeared at the end of TLK
BTW Bad drawings for the book
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 3:02 pm

:x :x :x :x the orignal scripct the animaters made [1993] said the cub had no gender , that means the only offiacl cub was kiara !
lionkingfreak

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2011, 3:05 pm

yea, but Kiara DOESN'T have black ear rims
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 3:06 pm

it was brown. sarabi was female and she had them to.
lionkingfreak

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2011, 3:09 pm

But Kiara didn't have them in SP

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 3:17 pm

the animaters forgot , and it was diffrent animaters. why do you think it's kopa ?
lionkingfreak

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2011, 3:25 pm

There are LOTS of people saying IT IS KOPA and HE'S REAL >.>

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 3:40 pm

just because they said it was kopa does not mean it's true ! when i get my sarabi figure in the mail , i will play out the story line , and prove it's not kopa !
lionkingfreak

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace