Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure

Re: Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure

Postby Nitro » May 7th, 2011, 8:18 pm

My version sucks because it's really old and has no save feature so I have to start at the beginning everytime I play it.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 7th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Gosh, that game is so simple.. I suppose it's nice if you love the movies but it's just about collecting stuff while getting through the level. Nothing mindblowing. It could have been so much better. :S
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nitro » May 7th, 2011, 8:26 pm

I would prefer if it was maybe 3D instead of 2D and you could actually run around as a lion instead of travelling through levels, so it could kinda be like a roleplaying game.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 7th, 2011, 8:31 pm

Yeah, I'd actually love to explore the Pride Lands.. It'd be better than just running around collecting tokens. But no such luck.. Disney needs to make a new TLK game. DO IT, DISNEY.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Azerane » May 27th, 2011, 1:06 am

I have the game, I picked it up second hand a couple years back. But I've not been able to play it as it's not compatible with my PS1. I've read about there being some issues with the different releases of the PS1 and some of the games. Might have to pick myself up a newer console to see how it goes on that. And I know it's not just the disc, because Crash Team Racing has the exact same issue.
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Previous

Return to Marketplace