The Lion King 1 1/2 Video Game

The Lion King 1 1/2 Video Game

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » July 22nd, 2010, 4:25 pm

Has anyone played this game? I really like it and still play it on my GBA SP :D
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Re: The Lion King 1 1/2 Video Game

Postby PrincessKiara » July 22nd, 2010, 9:49 pm

I haven’t even heard of it, I had no idea the Timon and Pumbaa movie had it’s own video game. >.<
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » July 23rd, 2010, 1:02 am

Yeah it was released alongside the film. It's a platformer that has Timon levels, Pumbaa levels, timon and pumbaa levels, and it has running levels (running as Pumbaa with Timon on you). It has movie clips and bonus levels, if you can find it definitely check it out. ;)
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » July 29th, 2010, 10:27 pm

It sounds allright for die-hard Timon and Pumbaa fans, but personally I’m not interested in a whole game just about them.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 13th, 2010, 11:10 pm

I know about the game, but I haven't found it
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Return to Marketplace