The Lion King now available as a digital comic

The Lion King now available as a digital comic

Postby FlipMode » July 12th, 2010, 10:52 am

Just got an email from Sony telling me what's new on their Store this week and what not. When I scrolled down and noticed this: The Lion King as a digital comic
From what I can tell, this digital comics thing is basically a portable collection of comics that you can view on the PSP :/. Anyway since I have one, I will likely purchase this soon and yeah, thought i'd share it with y'all :].
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: The Lion King now available as a digital comic

Postby Azdgari » July 12th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Huh, very cool find Flip! Wish I had a PSP, but I'm glad you'll get a crack at it. Cool that some TLK merchandise is being sold. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby TheIvanMuse » July 12th, 2010, 1:47 pm

*faints*
How cool is that,finally some new TLK stuff! Very nice...Very nice... ;)

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby ASHLEY12354 » July 12th, 2010, 3:39 pm

thats awesome , i might have to check it out!
ASHLEY12354

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby FlipMode » July 12th, 2010, 5:29 pm

Considering the price, i'm fairly happy with it. The art is decent enough for the most part and the script is almost the same as the original with a few deviataions here and there to make it easier / quicker to read. Actually viewing the comic is pretty neat aswell, you can individually flick through each page (and yeah they do actually turn over :D), or view each pane individually in order. You can also listen to any music on your PSP whilst doing this which is nice, as you could listen to TLK soundtrack whilst reading it. I will try to get some pictures up of it, if I can lol ^^ but in the meantime, i'd say it's worth checking out at least as it costs very little. (There are other disney stories available too)
FlipMode

Postby KiarasMate » July 12th, 2010, 7:27 pm

*might actually have a reason to use his PSP now*

lol, sounds like something worth checking out. :) Thanks for sharing FM. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SilverSimba01 » July 12th, 2010, 7:37 pm

wow, that's very cool, too bad that I don't have a PSP
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby PrincessKiara » July 12th, 2010, 7:51 pm

That’s great! :D I don’t own a PSP, but it’s wonderful to see TLK stuff being active.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby FlipMode » July 12th, 2010, 9:47 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]*might actually have a reason to use his PSP now*[/quote]

That's exactly what I said when I saw it :D, had to do some updating before I could even download it lol. But it did remind me to actually keep things updated even if I don't plan to use them
FlipMode

Postby KiarasMate » July 12th, 2010, 9:49 pm

LOL, no kidding right? I'm probably stilll on Firmware 2.something. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Next

Return to Marketplace