Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure

Re: Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure

Postby FlipMode » February 18th, 2011, 5:13 pm

I did not even know there was a DS TLK Game....?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Chumvikingpride » February 18th, 2011, 6:26 pm

i dont know...
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Simba » February 18th, 2011, 8:21 pm

well, Disney Friends and Kingdom Hearts are the only DS games I know of that have TLK characters in them. I don't think there is a DS game solely about TLK, since all the games about it were made for that game system came out. there are Gameboy and Gameboy Advance games featuring TLK, though. this one being one of them.

hmmmmm....does anyone know if Simba's Mighty Adventure has a GBA format? I only have the regular GB cartridge, it works in the GBA too. but I'd figure there'd be some better graphics on a GBA version if they have one.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby FlipMode » February 18th, 2011, 8:31 pm

[quote="Simba"]well, Disney Friends and Kingdom Hearts are the only DS games I know of that have TLK characters in them.

hmmmmm....does anyone know if Simba's Mighty Adventure has a GBA format? I only have the regular GB cartridge, it works in the GBA too. but I'd figure there'd be some better graphics on a GBA version if they have one.[/quote]

Simba is not in KH 358/2 Days or re:coded and neither is the Pride Lands as a whole :P (KH nut here ^^). He was in Chain of memories for the GBA though.

As for this Game; nope. There may be a TLK Game for the GBA but this one was made for the PS1, and redesigned for the GameBoy Colour only.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Simba » February 18th, 2011, 9:03 pm

ah, I was assuming the KH games for other systems were also made for the DS, since they're really popular games. my bad lol. that just leaves Disney Friends as the only DS game with TLK characters or settings that I'm aware of.

yeah, the TLK1.5 game was made for the GBA, but I was hoping this one had too. I could've sworn there was a GBA format TLK game that came out around the time of the special edition that wasn't just the TLK1.5 game...I was wondering if maybe this was it. or maybe I was just crazy and saw things that didn't exist...
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 19th, 2011, 12:11 am

My friend had the TLK DS Game. She says it sucks but I told her she was wrong. :nehneh:
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby lionkingfreak » April 24th, 2011, 11:16 pm

i'm getting that for my good ol' ps2 ! :hopeful2: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy:
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby lionkingfreak » May 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

don't ya wish a little that you can be nala or kiara ? do you know of any games where you can be nala or kiara ?
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Nitro » May 7th, 2011, 3:33 am

I have TLK on my ancient Sega GameGear that I found in storage the other day XD
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby DGFone » May 7th, 2011, 3:41 am

There was the original The Lion King Game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_King_(video_game)
It came out for almost all the systems that were out there, and it's a very good game. I would personally recommend the SNES version through emulation because you will need the saves, and the MS DOS version REMOVED CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT! The game is very hard though, but very rewarding. I still play it from time to time.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace