Niketa Calame

On a scale from 1 to 10, how well do you think Niketa Calame captured Cub Nala's character overall?

1 (very poorly)
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
5 (average)
No votes
No votes
No votes
20%
No votes
10 (extremely well)
80%

Total votes : 5

Niketa Calame

Postby KiarasMate » April 30th, 2010, 9:28 am

IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0129295/
Voice Talent Of: Cub Nala (TLK1)

So, I noticed that we're missing a few voice talent threads here on MLK, so I figured I'd fill in some of the gaps. ^^ This thread is devoted to Niketa Calame, the voice behind adorable cubby Nala. :) Feel free to state your opinions about her work in TLK and anything else that has to do with this wonderful actress. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Niketa Calame

Postby NalasTrueMate » June 2nd, 2010, 11:43 pm

Again, she was perfect for the part. and who did adult nala?
^^ By Taka
NalasTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

:3) His name is Joe

Nickname(s): Jimmy,NTM,Simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 2:58 am

Perfect for cub Nala.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:22 pm

10! She did a wonderful job. She gives Nala a cute and sweet voice.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Creators