James Earl Jones

Re: James Earl Jones

Postby Zeke » May 24th, 2009, 5:44 pm

I just saw a movie in history with him in it and all i could think was, "mufasamufasamufasamufasamufasa" I wasnt even listening to what he was saying. His voice was just too cool
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Mike » May 24th, 2009, 8:28 pm

What movie was that Zeke? lol
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Zeke » May 25th, 2009, 9:07 am

I forgot, but it was a movie about African Americans fighting in the civil war i think
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby PrincessKiara » May 25th, 2009, 9:26 am

I have a question.

I was watching the bonus stuff on the SP DVD yesterday. I noticed a brief clip of James Earl Jones (the voice of Mufasa) saying this line: "You have let your family break apart, and thus you have broken the Circle Of Life."

I seem to remember reading online (a long time ago) that an early idea for SP was to have Mufasas ghost visit Kiara and convince her that she and Kovu were the key to reunite the two prides. I might be mistaken, not everything you read online is true. But has anyone else heard anything like this?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SimbasMate » May 27th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Hehehe.. Mufasa is the new Darth Vader. x3
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Moka » May 27th, 2009, 8:14 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I seem to remember reading online (a long time ago) that an early idea for SP was to have Mufasas ghost visit Kiara and convince her that she and Kovu were the key to reunite the two prides. I might be mistaken, not everything you read online is true. But has anyone else heard anything like this?[/quote]

Personally, I've never heard that. It would be kinda weird for Mufasa to appear to Kiara because they had him appear in the first movie and they don't want to make the sequel too much like the original.

I remember watching a video in which James Earl Jones said that line. Apparently they didn't use it. Lol :innocent:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » May 28th, 2009, 4:36 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I have a question.

I was watching the bonus stuff on the SP DVD yesterday. I noticed a brief clip of James Earl Jones (the voice of Mufasa) saying this line: "You have let your family break apart, and thus you have broken the Circle Of Life."

I seem to remember reading online (a long time ago) that an early idea for SP was to have Mufasas ghost visit Kiara and convince her that she and Kovu were the key to reunite the two prides. I might be mistaken, not everything you read online is true. But has anyone else heard anything like this?[/quote]

Yeah, I never heard that before either, but you can tell that some of the lines spoken in that extra feature didn't make it into the final cut, like when Mathew Broderick is talking about looking to the Great King's for Guidance. That pretty much turned into what Kiara told Kovu when they were star gazing together. ^^ Still, that line of Mufasa's really seems interesting. I wonder why they would have had him say that. ^^ That could very well be true Solle. :) Too bad we'll never know. Don't you just hate unanswered questions? ^^ lol
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » May 28th, 2009, 9:39 pm

OK. I do agree it would be weird if Mufasas Ghost appeared before Kiara, it fitted better into the story to have Rafiki communicating with him instead.
And if Simba had told Kiara about the great kings of the past, that too would be too much like the scene in TLK. It’s nice that they didn’t copy the story from TLK completly.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » May 28th, 2009, 10:22 pm

They figured (correctly) that the viewer could assume that Simba taught his daughter all about the great kings I think
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Losty006 » September 20th, 2009, 1:20 am

I went to see "Earth" earlier this year, and he narrated it - and I think I remember he even made a Circle Of Life reference and I flipped out a little, much to the chagrin of the people behind me :lol:

I watch CNN all the time, and he also does the little "This is CNN" voice clip, and I always picture Mufasa talking to little cubby Simba, and saying "this is CNN" and Simba being all "Wha'...?" :P
You're the same as me. It's easier just to run...
- Angela Orosco, from Silent Hill 2

Signatures by (in order): NightyByeSparrow, Queenofthepridelands
Losty006

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Creators