Elton John

Re: Elton John

Postby Wrightfan » August 25th, 2010, 8:46 pm

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]ah, it messes with the original idea.[/quote]

Are you saying Lebo's version is not romantic enough? If so, I disagree.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheIvanMuse » August 26th, 2010, 3:38 pm

[quote="Wrightfan"][quote="TheRoguePrince"]ah, it messes with the original idea.[/quote]

Are you saying Lebo's version is not romantic enough? If so, I disagree.[/quote]
Hmmm,I've only listened to Lebo's version just now and I gotta say that the rhythm is too fast for the singing. I personally don't like it.
But yeah, 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' is one of my all time favorite songs,I love it,I relate to it,it's the best TLK song IMO... And the Elton john version and the movie version are by far superior to Lebo's version.
:inlove:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 26th, 2010, 3:40 pm

no, it's plenty romantic, it just isn't the same as the original.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Amy43 » August 26th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Is it true that he was a gardener in a movie? I can't remember which one.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Wrightfan » August 26th, 2010, 8:13 pm

[quote="Amy43"]Is it true that he was a gardener in a movie? I can't remember which one.[/quote]

You may be confusing Elton with Ringo Starr who played a gardener in an obscure movie called "Candy."
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Postby Amy43 » August 26th, 2010, 8:22 pm

[quote="Wrightfan"][quote="Amy43"]Is it true that he was a gardener in a movie? I can't remember which one.[/quote]

You may be confusing Elton with Ringo Starr who played a gardener in an obscure movie called "Candy."[/quote]
I know for sure they were talking about EJ. It was some kid's movie that probably came out about 2005 or 2006. That doesn't narrow it down much though. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 27th, 2010, 12:49 am

no, a lot came out those years.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Wrightfan » August 27th, 2010, 1:19 am

[quote="Amy43"][quote="Wrightfan"][quote="Amy43"]Is it true that he was a gardener in a movie? I can't remember which one.[/quote]

You may be confusing Elton with Ringo Starr who played a gardener in an obscure movie called "Candy."[/quote]
I know for sure they were talking about EJ. It was some kid's movie that probably came out about 2005 or 2006. That doesn't narrow it down much though. :lol:[/quote]

Two British singers who have played gardeners...think of that now :lol:
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 27th, 2010, 3:38 pm

it seems a common passtime for the British, no offense British people.
TheRoguePrince

Postby jadelicosner89 » October 23rd, 2010, 8:21 am

there's topic about him.. he's gay haha.. but his very very good.. love his songs very much.. especially that one dedicated for princess diana..
jadelicosner89

Nickname(s): jadelicosner89
Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Creators