Hans Zimmer

Re: Hans Zimmer

Postby Mike » July 2nd, 2009, 8:21 pm

Yup, the guy is my hero for sure =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Hydro » July 3rd, 2009, 10:31 am

I sure hope he'll compose for Pirates Of The Caribbean 4!

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby Mike » July 3rd, 2009, 6:56 pm

lol, I didn't even know there was going to be POTC4. I never got around to watching three either 0.0
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Hydro » July 4th, 2009, 9:35 am

[quote="Mike"]lol, I didn't even know there was going to be POTC4. I never got around to watching three either 0.0[/quote]

Aww, come on, yo gotta watch three! XD Music's fantastic! ^^

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Postby CheetahCat » July 5th, 2009, 11:02 pm

Hans Zimmer has to be one of my favorite composers of all time! The pieces he made for the TLK movie were unmatched! He truly did a wonderful job and you can easily tell that he really loved what he was doing. ^^ I loved the pieces he made for TLK and I have all of them on my computer already. Hans Zimmer will remain one of my favorites of all time! ^^
:)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » July 9th, 2009, 4:00 am

Hans Zimmer is my favorite composter as well! He did a fantastic job on all the TLK scores, and just made TLK even more awesome! I have a CD with 20 songs of he that he composed. He truly is the best, and always will be no matter what!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby RoxMad » December 5th, 2009, 1:43 am

He is an amazing composer! I'm surprised that the music from Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron wasn't brought up yet. That and the TLK soundtrack are the two most amazing albums out there! I love the end of "King of Pride Rock" when Simba is ascending Pride Rock and the reprise of "Circle of Life" at the end. The "Busa" pieces at the end of "Under the Stars" and "This Land" are amazing as well. I also really love the piece where Simba sees Mufasa's ghost. As for sung pieces, CYFTLT is hands-down, the best. :D As for Spirit's soundtrack, although it is only on the expanded version, I love the piece of music while Spirit and Rain are falling in love with each other. It's called "Swimming" on the expanded soundtrack, but "Nothing I've Ever Known" is the same thing except with words on the original. It's an incredibly beautiful piece; I love it!
Just keep rockin'
RoxMad

Eco-Friendly

Pride Points: 0

Postby FuzzySimba » December 5th, 2009, 3:38 am

Well what can I say that hasn't already been said apart fomr that he is my most favourite Composer ever as he has a huge range of movies going from TLK to Bloodsport to Days of Thunder all the way through to Spirit and the Dark Knight! This just shows how he can differentiate between a huge number of movie Genres that make me dissapear into his beautifully createst movie scores.
I am a AMV creater and if you want to
check out my Channel.
Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACE1JONB
Simba's Words:
"The Great Kings of the past are up there watching over us."
Created By LadyAnette Thank You! Your My Friend Always!
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Nickname(s): Fuzzy, FS,

Postby Deeri » December 5th, 2009, 7:56 pm

I agree with everyone, he is an amazing composer. Hans Zimmer is actually one of my favourite composers as with all of his compositions I feel such a sense of power in the musical notes. There is a sort of ''message'' being conveyed without words.

Another question but aside from TLK and Spirit (awesome movie) but didn't Zimmer compose Pirates of the Carribbean and Gladiator's Now we are free?
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Pride Points: 0

Postby FuzzySimba » December 6th, 2009, 6:08 am

Hans Zimmer will always turn heads!
I am a AMV creater and if you want to
check out my Channel.
Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACE1JONB
Simba's Words:
"The Great Kings of the past are up there watching over us."
Created By LadyAnette Thank You! Your My Friend Always!
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Nickname(s): Fuzzy, FS,

PreviousNext

Return to Creators