Darrell Rooney

Darrell Rooney

Postby CrazyNuka » July 6th, 2010, 7:03 am

The directer of the sequel TLK2SP. :3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Darrell Rooney

Postby KiarasMate » July 6th, 2010, 8:50 am

I have much respect for him. ^^ I think he did a marvelous job with TLK2SP and having to follow in the paw-prints of such a well known and respected movie that TLK was, I applaud him for his efforts. While I know a lot of people disliked TLK2SP, I'm definitely not one of them and I appreciate the effort and thought he put into directing this wonderful sequel. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SilverSimba01 » July 6th, 2010, 7:50 pm

I don't know much about him, but I have to say that he did good to direct this awesome sequel of TLK
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby CrazyNuka » July 6th, 2010, 9:26 pm

He also directed Lady and the Tramp 2. ;3 Another nice sequel.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Gerada » July 7th, 2010, 7:01 am

He did a job well-done on the long awaited sequel. It was well chosen of who continued the movie.
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » August 10th, 2010, 9:17 pm

*gives him a pat on the back for a job well done*
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » January 9th, 2011, 6:18 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]I have much respect for him. ^^ I think he did a marvelous job with TLK2SP and having to follow in the paw-prints of such a well known and respected movie that TLK was, I applaud him for his efforts. While I know a lot of people disliked TLK2SP, I'm definitely not one of them and I appreciate the effort and thought he put into directing this wonderful sequel. :)[/quote]

I exactly agree on this. He knew what the film needed. Darrell said "What's a story that doesn't end in the first film, but ends all the way at the end of the second film". Also, SP was created because they wanted us, the fans of TLK, to spend more time with the characters that we knew from TLK1 and head on over to TLK2 but the new characters were created as well. He did a great job on directing SP. :)
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 5:10 pm

I think he did really good on SP
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 3:43 pm

[quote="CrazyNuka"]He also directed Lady and the Tramp 2. ;3 Another nice sequel.[/quote]

:ehh2: SP is the only Disney sequel I like.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Creators