Jeremy Irons

Re: Jeremy Irons

Postby Amy43 » August 23rd, 2010, 8:47 pm

Isn't he the guy from the Pink Panther 2 when they thought he was the Tornado?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Taka » August 23rd, 2010, 9:04 pm

[quote="Amy43"]Isn't he the guy from the Pink Panther 2 when they thought he was the Tornado?[/quote]

Yup, I love that movie
saw it yesterday again, and during all JI's time in screen i was thinking about scar lol
i love his performance in that movie
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby Wrightfan » August 23rd, 2010, 9:40 pm

Has Jeremy ever played a protagonist? :lol:

Seems like he's a villain in everything.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Amy43 » August 24th, 2010, 4:25 am

[quote="Taka"][quote="Amy43"]Isn't he the guy from the Pink Panther 2 when they thought he was the Tornado?[/quote]

Yup, I love that movie
saw it yesterday again, and during all JI's time in screen i was thinking about scar lol
i love his performance in that movie[/quote]
I don't know it was him until today! I love that part, especially when Clouseau was doing those funny things in the security camera.
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Lauren » October 11th, 2010, 2:41 am

I wonder how he was able to do that magnificent villan voice for Scar?! So awsome!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RayCat » October 11th, 2010, 2:56 am

[quote="Amy43"][quote="Taka"][quote="Amy43"]Isn't he the guy from the Pink Panther 2 when they thought he was the Tornado?[/quote]

Yup, I love that movie
i love his performance in that movie[/quote]
I don't know it was him until today! I love that part, especially when Clouseau was doing those funny things in the security camera.[/quote]

O_O that was Jeremy Irons?! OMG
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby thechiefyness » October 13th, 2010, 10:43 pm

Jeremy Irons is my role model.
Das ist Jones!
thechiefyness

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 14th, 2010, 12:03 am

he is a great actor, though he seems to have a thing for playing villians, and yes, Brom is a bit of a villain himself :wink:
TheRoguePrince

Postby atouchofgrace » November 22nd, 2010, 3:43 pm

[quote="Amanda"]Jonathon Taylor Thomas was thirteen when he voiced Cubby Simba's six-year-old voice, so I'm not really that surprised. O_O[/quote]

Actually, Simba and Nala were 10 in human years, at least in the Broadway musical that was their age.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7_IFOmd1c0 <--- the associate director says it here

Anyway, Jeremy Irons... what a voice, that accent... His performance makes me melt.
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby simba86 » December 9th, 2010, 11:11 pm

irons was the best pic! no one else has "the" voice! he made scar work!
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Creators