Elton John

Re: Elton John

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 11th, 2010, 3:56 pm

Elton John is a genius.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby FlipMode » May 14th, 2010, 11:20 am

The man is a legend, seriously even his birthday was celebrated on national TV... that is legendary status. And his work on TLK was rather sublime.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby RayCat » May 14th, 2010, 5:11 pm

I totally agree with Flip there :excited:
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Moka » May 17th, 2010, 1:26 am

Did anyone mention he is a knight of Britain? He was knighted in 1998.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simbaholikov » May 17th, 2010, 1:36 am

Nice one Moka :)
I didn't know that, that's pretty interesting ^^
Simbaholikov

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:05 am

Elton did a great job on those two songs. TLK has some of the best songs. :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Mike » July 4th, 2010, 7:06 am

I never knew he was a knight =0 That's brilliant lol ^.^ Hipaw to him wherever he is =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrinceTaka » August 9th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Well he IS called Sir Elton John. His older songs are really good; Crocodile Rock, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Nikita and Rocket Man just to name a few.
PrinceTaka

Pride Points: 1

Postby thelionking95 » August 9th, 2010, 8:02 pm

i love Elthon John songs specially>>>Can You Feel The Love Tonight,Circle of life(not from the movie).skyline pigeon..thats all^^he's nice pianist..8-)
A dog CANNOT make this JOURNEY alone.,Maybe a WOLF can...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Who's your fav char please click them(Click The WOLF please)!!thanks..
Spoiler: show
Userbar by Moka & SnowyCheetah!
thelionking95

TLK & balto's fan

Nickname(s): TLK,simba

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 10th, 2010, 3:15 pm

He did an amazing job with The Lion King.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi

PreviousNext

Return to Creators