Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby Annie » May 6th, 2011, 10:16 am

[quote="Pixie"][quote="QueenSummer"] Kopa is real. Kopa does exist.[/quote]

LOL

You seem to think that he is an actual lion. And this is why I think that there is an unhealthy, almost religious following for a cartoon book character.

I think it's quite hilarious.[/quote]

Kopa does exsist, because like I said earlier, he has been drawn/written about, but he is not real, because he's not living. Like unicorns.

And this is what I have been saying all along, some of you do get a little too heated in this debate.
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 6th, 2011, 1:06 pm

Gawd, this thread is worse than any religious conficts on the damn planet. :B TheAmazingAtheist would thrive in this thread.

[quote="Pixie"][You seem to think that he is an actual lion. And this is why I think that there is an unhealthy, almost religious following for a cartoon book character.

She didn't mean that's he's a living being, she meant that he exists in the TLK universe. *Facepalm* Some people just seem to love arguments.. Although yeah, this "KOPA IS REEEEAL" debate is amusing.

Anyway.. I think we should all just STFU and let this conflict die already because we're not getting anywhere with this.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 6th, 2011, 9:55 pm

LOL

You seem to think that he is an actual lion. And this is why I think that there is an unhealthy, almost religious following for a cartoon book character.
I know Kopa is a just a character :P I mean that Kopa exists in the Disney World. :P

[quote="Pixie"]I think it's quite hilarious.[/quote][/quote]
What? The fact that this debate has gone on for 100 pages XD

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Pixie"][You seem to think that he is an actual lion. And this is why I think that there is an unhealthy, almost religious following for a cartoon book character.

She didn't mean that's he's a living being, she meant that he exists in the TLK universe. *Facepalm* Some people just seem to love arguments.. Although yeah, this "KOPA IS REEEEAL" debate is amusing.[/quote]
Thanks for understanding what I meant Kopa23 ^-^

[quote="Kopa23"]Anyway.. I think we should all just STFU and let this conflict die already because we're not getting anywhere with this.[/quote]
Yeah. We've pretty much ended this with Sub-Canon. We should start chatting about more lighter subjects on Kopa ^-^

(lol, I guess that the "Space Kitty" icon things are catching on XD)
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Jiirani » May 6th, 2011, 10:26 pm

It's nyan cat QS, it's taking the world by storm xD
Mine avvie is Taco Corgi though, because I had to be different

Anyway, I agree and think we need to start thinking about the possitives about Kopa instead of the negatives, so lets have a decent conversation about the little guy for the first time in who knows how long.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 6th, 2011, 10:36 pm

Agreed. And, lol, a taco dog! What will the world think of next?! XD

So.....who wants to start? I can't think of anything :3 How about we discuss theories on why Kopa wasn't in TLKSP? I think it was because he was born after Kiara :3
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Jiirani » May 6th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Sure, lets talk theories.

I personally believe that Kopa was born before Kiara, but detested the idea of becoming King, so when he was a teen and Kiara was a very young cub [Older than the presentation by roughly a few weeks/a month] He fled and dissapeared. No-one knew what happened to him, and Kiara could never properlly remember her brother, the only thing she could remember what how much he hated the though of being King, and that thought was vauge, but somewhat influenced her to become a bit unwilling to become Queen. That's my thought of it, lol. What happened to Kopa? That doesn't matter.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 6th, 2011, 11:08 pm

That's an interesting theory ^-^ What color do you think Kopa's hair tuft is? I think it's brown. But others think it's reddish like Simba's.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby FlipMode » May 7th, 2011, 10:20 am

LOL

Oh please, anyone with half a brain cell knows she was talking about it in the sense of the TLK universe.
I find comments like that, that are clearly trying to raise the arguments to be even more amusing.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 7th, 2011, 10:41 am

Even if Kopa isn't real like some people say, he still is in the books and did appear in the TLK Universe, only as a fictional character, I think Moka made something that shows what characters are cannon and what are not.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 7th, 2011, 11:59 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]That's an interesting theory ^-^ What color do you think Kopa's hair tuft is? I think it's brown. But others think it's reddish like Simba's.[/quote]

I think it's brown as well. I always pictured him like in the books, only with Nala's eye colour.

People say Kopa's a Simba clone, but Kopa actually looks more like Mufasa. ;)
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters