Vitani? Is that your real name?

Vitani? Is that your real name?

Postby Pixie » May 18th, 2010, 11:10 am

Has anyone else noticed this?
In the fight scene in TLK2, after Vitani says to Nala "Where's your pretty daughter, Nala?", Nala seems to add another syllable to Vitani's name... She practically says "Vitalani". :roll: I've noticed this since it came out. I don't have a video link coz I have no idea how to do that, but I'm sure all you die hard fans like me will know what I'm talking about :P . Any theories?
Discuss... 8-)
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Re: Vitani? Is that your real name?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 18th, 2010, 12:07 pm

....Seriously, to me it sounds like ''Vitani'', not ''Vitalani'' o.0
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pixie » May 18th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Really? I'm sure there's another syllable in there... :?
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby KiarasMate » May 18th, 2010, 12:38 pm

Thought this looked a little familiar. You already touched upon this subject here in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8208&p=171147#p171147

So I don't really see a need for this topic to be made. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Return to The Movies