Kovu is....

Kovu is....

Postby Wereberess » April 2nd, 2010, 9:13 pm

We all know the brown cub from Simba's Pride right?

For god knows why some fangirls think he's
"Hot"
"Cute"
"Sexy."

Err....he's a lion people. A disney lion.

Anyway I don't Kovu is what most people think he is.

He's not "Strong." He was knocked out byy a rock.
He's not "Smart." Those lines he came of with to gain entry to Simba's pride? Zira probably made him say it. And why would you go back to pride rock hoping to be taken back in if your family tried to kill their ruler? And what idiot suggest they "Run away together." When they're barely 4 years old.
He's not "Brave" He can run through fire but becomes a complete chicken when his mother or Simba comes around.

I personally think Kovu fails. :ehh:

You guys?
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Kovu is....

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 2nd, 2010, 10:03 pm

About strength: He indeed got knocked out by a rock, but he didn't fight enough in the movie to tell if he's strong or not.
About smartness: I believe he is smart, because he realized that the Pridelanders weren't what he thought they were, although he was trained for most of his life to hate the Pridelanders. I know I wouldn't do that.
About bravery: I don't believe he's a chicken. He's only afraid of Simba because he wants Simba to realize he's not a threat. He isn't REALLY afraid of him, he was actually gonna kill him in the waterhole if it wasn't for Kiara. Now, about his mother: Kovu did really stand up for himself. When he and Kiara prevented Zira from killing Simba, he didn't refuse to kill her if she tried to hurt Kiara and/or Simba.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby simbafan » April 2nd, 2010, 10:04 pm

and on further discussion, you're a troll.
simbafan

Bacteria lives in you

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 2nd, 2010, 10:06 pm

:confident:

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KiarasMate » April 2nd, 2010, 10:06 pm

I strongly disagree here, at least, for all the points that don't have to do with Kovu being hot, but that's another topic altogether. ^^ I think Kovu would have had to have some guts to be able to do what he did, even though he was influenced by Zira. Call it stupidity or whatever you want, but putting your own life on the line at your mother's bidding still would take some courage in some sense. If I had a mother like zira (which I sort of do. lol. ^^), I'd be scared around her too, so Kovu's reaction seems logical to me. As for him wanting to run away with Kiara, love makes us say and do very stupid things at times, so again, I don't think that was anything against Kovu's character. All in all, I think Kovu was a win, not a fail, but there again, this is just my opinions. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby KingKivuli » April 2nd, 2010, 10:08 pm

this topic is flame/trolling and will be locked
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Return to The Movies