15 year anniversary of TLK...

Re: 15 year anniversary of TLK...

Postby CheetahCat » May 21st, 2009, 7:11 pm

With TLK's anniversary approaching very fast, I'm looking forward of making a special trailer for it. ^^ I've never made a trailer for the film a year before so making one this year would be my first. I really hope Disney will surprise us with something when the anniversary arrives and give us something new for us TLK addicts. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiarasMate » May 22nd, 2009, 4:39 am

Aww. :( That would have been around the rough period of time during my life, so it's no wonder why I never heard of that. lol. ^^ That'd be so awesome to be present during something like that though. ^^ Might get some burning questions answered then. lol.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby KiarasMate » June 13th, 2009, 7:51 am

Sorry to double post here but I wasn't about to make a new thread just for this. ^^

Well, to get everyone's appetites wet for the upcoming TLK 15th Anniversary Celebration, here is a little Fan Made Trailer I created in honor of our favorite movie of all time. ^^ It's nothing spectacular but it will help get you all into the mood of wanting to watch the movie, or at least I hope it will. ^^ It didn't come out as good as my TLK2SP 10th Anniversary Fan Made Trailer did, but it's still decent I suppose. ^^ Enjoy everyone and can't wait to see you all here on MLK for the big bash! ^^

The Lion King: 15th Anniversary Fan Made Trailer
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Moka » June 13th, 2009, 8:05 am

Oh my gosh KM that was so amazing it gave me goose bumps!!! I am so excited for TLK's anniversary. I plan on watching TLK on the big TV that I have with its awesome sound quality nice and loud! I'm also attending the party xD Thank you so much for mentioning the Party at MLK, KM! I really appreciate it. I hope we get everyone online for the party :D
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » June 13th, 2009, 8:21 am

Aww. ^^ Thanks so much Moka, for your awesome feedback and I'm glad you liked my trailer. ^^ Yeah, I'm gonna be going nuts with the TLK'ness on June 24th. ^^ Will have it on my TV, computer, PSP, iPod and for the time my mom allows, the living room TV too. lol. Funny thing is, that one is going to be the VHS version. lol. I only have one opened copy of TLk on DVD, and the rest are sealed. lol. Glad I put TLK on my PSP and iPod though. ^^ It's gonna be a pure TLK fest at my den! Might even risk eating one of those Pez Candies from my opened Simba Pez toy, but that might be the last thing I ever do. >.> You're most welcome Moka! You know I support MLK in every way I can and am always promoting your forum in some way or another. lol. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Mike » June 13th, 2009, 9:09 am

I saw that too KM, and it's just beautiful =) I'm so glad exams are over before the birthday ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » June 13th, 2009, 12:39 pm

Hehe, thanks Mike. ^^ Glad you liked the trailer too my friend. ^^ Yeah, it's nice to be free to enjoy TLK's special day. ^^ Probably wouldn't work out as good if it was a month earlier, seeing how everyone would still be in school then. lol. Disney really hit the nail on the head with the Summer release date for TLK. ^^ That's probably why they grossed so much money from the film, well, that and it's that dang good. hehe. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Panda-chan » June 14th, 2009, 12:10 am

I've watched both KM's and TS's trailers. They were so epic. It's such a shame that hardly anyone remembers TLK's 15th anniversary outside of this forum. :sad2:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Mike » June 14th, 2009, 1:03 am

well we can still hope Disney will ;)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » June 14th, 2009, 1:52 am

[quote="Amanda"]I've watched both KM's and TS's trailers. They were so epic. It's such a shame that hardly anyone remembers TLK's 15th anniversary outside of this forum. :sad2:[/quote]

Hehe, that's what the trailers are for. To kindly remind people that TLK is getting older and to always respect your elders. lol. ^^ j/k, but yeah, hopefully the trailers will inspire people to watch TLK again or for the first time in some rare cases I suppose. ^^ Hopefully it will draw in a few new members to MLK as well. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies