Kiaras Design - what would you change?

Re: Kiaras Design - what would you change?

Postby Arani » February 21st, 2013, 8:26 am

Yes I agree with much of what has been said. I think Kiara looks far too much like Simba. They should have at least made her fur color more like Nala's. If you look in that scene where she's walking down pride rock between all the other lionesses before her first hunt, she sticks out like a sore thumb because of the fur color. I'd also change her personality, because she is just too much like Simba. I also wish that Kiara wasn't so childish. I love the movie, but her personality and naivete got pretty annoying eventually lol.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Kiaras Design - what would you change?

Postby MooLion » March 5th, 2013, 7:27 pm

I'm not that much up in arms about her design, but being less orange would have been good. To be fair they did improve this with the DVD version. So vibrant on video. C_C How she still looks has exactly the same face when she's older to as a cub bothered me a little. There's obvious facial changes in Nala and even Simba, not to mention other characters, so they could have thought about how her face would change a bit more.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Previous

Return to The Movies