Simba's Cousins?

Simba's Cousins?

Postby DreamEater » October 9th, 2012, 6:39 pm

You know, they made it that Scar just took Kovu in, and that Kovu's not his real son so the relationship between Kovu and Kiara wouldn't be weird, because they would be relatives in some way.

But the thing is, Nuka and Vitani are Scar's actual children, and since Scar is Simba's uncle, that would make Nuka and Vitani his cousins, right?"

I never payed attention to this before, it just struck me now, and it's really wierd, too!
Who would have thought? 8-) :delight: :krazy:
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Re: Simba's Cousins?

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Actually, it's never said that Vitani and Nuka are Scar's children (someone, please correct me if I make a mistake).
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby DreamEater » October 9th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Well, not directly, Nuka and Vitani never actually said "I'm Scar's son/daugther" but what Nuka says at his first appearance practically proves that they are.

Nuka states that Scar just took Kovu in, but he never says that Scar just took Nuka in, too, I think if Scar did, Nuka would be a little less angry about why Kovu was picked over him, since they were both adopted by Scar.

While Nuka was complaining about that I think Vitani would have mentioned that Nuka, and Vitani, herself, were adopted by Scar, too, and they're not his actual children either.

And just...sigh, throughout the whole movie they practically prove that Nuka and Vitani are Scar's actual children by the way they talk about Kovu and the way the talk about themselves, oh, and about Scar too.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Yeah, but they always called Scar by his name, not "Dad" or anything like that.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby DreamEater » October 9th, 2012, 9:38 pm

What does that matter? Kiara says "You will never be Mufasa" instead of grandfather or something, right?

Just because they don't call him 'dad' doesn't mean he isn't their dad.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2012, 9:47 pm

^ Yes, that's true. Oh well, I guess we'll never truly know...;)

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 10th, 2012, 5:16 pm

*facepalm* for the earth's sake, why do some people keep thinking Vitani and Nuka are Scar's children while it isn't even confirmed by the creators and Walt Disney themselves... Also, neither did those two characters directly claim to be Scar's spawns, nor did any other character from SP mention them as being related to Scar.

Sorry for being somewhat rude, but making conclusions whitout any confirmation from the creators, is beyond stupid. Nuka and Vitani aren't Scar's children, the end.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby DreamEater » October 10th, 2012, 5:27 pm

You know, I think you're beyond stupid.

Did you not read everything I just posted above? Nuka's argument wouldn't even make any sense if he wasn't Scar's real son, first off, and why would Kovu be the only one to state that Scar wasn't his real father, but not anyone else?

If they weren't Scar's actual children then the movie would have a HUGE mistake that would be tossed in everyone's face.
To me it's obvious enough by the way everyone talks about it in the movie by what they say and how they say it, especially the argument between Nuka and Kovu, it just wouldn't make sense...
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 10th, 2012, 5:40 pm

[quote="RealmoftheDragon"]You know, I think you're beyond stupid.

Did you not read everything I just posted above? Nuka's argument wouldn't even make any sense if he wasn't Scar's real son, first off, and why would Kovu be the only one to state that Scar wasn't his real father, but not anyone else?

If they weren't Scar's actual children then the movie would have a HUGE mistake that would be tossed in everyone's face.
To me it's obvious enough by the way everyone talks about it in the movie by what they say and how they say it, especially the argument between Nuka and Kovu, it just wouldn't make sense...[/quote]

You are thinking beyond what the TLK creators intended. With Kovu saying that Scar isn't his father, and Vitani and Nuka being mentioned as his brother and sister, is already meant to confirm that none of them are Scar's spawns. Unless you are foolishly assuming the creators want to cause confusion among the viewers, especially the young viewers who haven't developed a sense of understanding yet.

There is no evidence that proves your idiotic theory is true. Also, even when Nuka dies, Zira tells Scar to look after HER poor Nuka, instead of THEIR poor Nuka.

You are assuming your theory to be true, only because you WANT it to be true. But just because you want something to be true, doesn't mean that it is really true at all.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby DreamEater » October 10th, 2012, 5:48 pm

I'm sorry, I could keep this up but I did not join this forum to argue with people like you...
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Next

Return to The Movies