If I had a kid......

Re: If I had a kid......

Postby PrincessKiara » March 2nd, 2012, 9:11 pm

*cuteness overload*

I don`t have children, nor do I plan on ever getting any, but I would totally consider getting this for my own collection.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » March 3rd, 2012, 1:59 am

[quote="SophieCub"]Haha, thats awesome! .. Is it wierd that I still want it at this age? :/[/quote]
No it's not. It's SOOO cute. :3 I wish I had it now or even when I was a baby.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NalaKiaraTani » March 3rd, 2012, 6:19 pm

This is adorable! Too bad by the time I have a baby it probably won't be available anymore
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Postby WindAnnWise » March 16th, 2012, 2:17 pm

That was so cute! If I had any kids, I would totally get that for them!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby Farren » March 16th, 2012, 6:44 pm

Haha I need to show this to a friend of mine, she plans to raise her future kids on TLK and oldskool classic animated movies. :glee:
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Paradise19 » March 29th, 2012, 5:34 am

Haha, it's great to see this thread because THIS IS OUR BABY'S ROOM! It was like a match made in Heaven when we saw this at Babies R Us.

I'm new here but I keep talking about my daughter (she's 6 and probably the youngest honorary member of this site). We went shopping for baby stuff for the new Young Prince and LO AND BEHOLD, my daughter saw this on the shelves. WE HAD TO HAVE IT, of course! :D

We bought the crib set on sale for $180, and bought all the extras (lampshade, window valance, wall decals, etc. etc.) as the weeks went on. Our baby's room is PERFECT and all his toys and stuffed animals are TLK. He doesn't have a single teddy bear, only lions! :P

Okay, honestly? My baby's room is my favorite place to hang out! I feel like I'm in the Pridelands. :D
Paradise19
Newbie Mama Lion

Pride Points: 1

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 3:59 pm

if i had a kid i would so buy that for their room. i would even buy them their own TLK toys. :D and starlightlioness : keep trying , one day it will happen. I'll prey for you.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to The Movies