Why do you love The Lion King?

Re: Why do you love The Lion King?

Postby CuteNala » February 27th, 2010, 6:49 am

Man those were the good ol' times... I have been a lion king fan ever since I was five years old, and I'm still obsessed! lol :lol:
CuteNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

One day, I will be queen.

Pride Points: 0

Postby SinChei » March 1st, 2010, 1:15 pm

I am a fan since i was in the cinema to see it ^^ and i was very young ^^
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Postby LionkingLover » March 1st, 2010, 10:56 pm

Ive loved the Lion King all my life!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby thanigraphics » March 2nd, 2010, 2:39 am

Why should I not? ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » March 2nd, 2010, 5:31 am

I loved the Lion King so darn much ohh my gosh! Its such a great disney movie. XD
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Cdot » March 2nd, 2010, 5:47 am

Because it's the gretest Disney ever made.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Dutch » March 2nd, 2010, 5:52 am

For the same reasons that I love other movies. I don't "love" TLK, there are only about two or three movies that I "love" and the rest I just like a lot; and TLk falls into the latter category.

TLK pretty much follows the same predictabilities of most disney movies, so I guess what separates it from the rest of the herd is the characters.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » March 6th, 2010, 12:28 am

Theres many thing i love about Lion King. Its the Awesomeness and Greatest Disney Movie i ever seen! XD. When i first saw it i havin't got into it back in until now in 3 weeks. XD Nuka Nuka!
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby thelionpride556 » March 8th, 2010, 3:03 am

Because TLK is awesome and it's.....awesome. XD
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Postby SarabisMate » March 8th, 2010, 8:03 am

I think I said it before :hmm2: lol.
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies