Had Anybody Else Noticed This Or Is It Just Me?

Had Anybody Else Noticed This Or Is It Just Me?

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 3rd, 2011, 12:59 am

I was wondering if anybody else had noticed this or if it was just me:

When I watched the ending of SP for the millionth time, I noticed something. When the frame is zooming out leading the to "The End", Simba's position looks exactly like the pose of some clipart. It almost (to me anyway) looks like they just pasted the peice in there. :lol:

Here's the best image of the ending I could find:

And the attachted image is the Simba clipart. I think the positions look exactly the same.

So is it just me? :/
Attachments
All.gif
It looks very similar to Simba's pose at the end of SP!
All.gif (16.61 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Re: Had Anybody Else Noticed This Or Is It Just Me?

Postby Taka » February 3rd, 2011, 1:00 am

I think... it's just you o_o
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 3rd, 2011, 1:01 am

Watch the ending and either pause it or watch closely. It looks very similiar O.o
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panda-chan » February 3rd, 2011, 11:08 pm

lol... there are literally hundreds of images out there of Simba standing atop Pride Rock in similar poses - clipart, movie posters, fan art, storybook pictures, etc. So like Taka said, I think it's just you lol.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 3rd, 2011, 11:11 pm

Yes. But if you watch the movie, its very similiar. I must have good eyes :lol:
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 7th, 2011, 2:48 pm

The clip art appeared when tlk was done thats all.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 7th, 2011, 10:53 pm

I know but I find the two similar.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 7th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Dont know i have a eagle eye and i dont see similaratys. Its just you.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 8th, 2011, 12:03 am

Maybe, lol. I was told that an artist sees detail and shape better. Which I've been drawing since I could pick up a pencil.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 8th, 2011, 1:57 am

O really didnt you notice IM A ARTIST aswell!? The clip arts are way to much whit simba. Ive seen more poses like that.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to The Movies