So did Zazu escape?

So did Zazu escape?

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 31st, 2010, 11:57 pm

Did Zazu escape from the Elephant Graveyard? Because even then I don't think he could fly to Pride Rock in a minute and a half, and when he was shot from the geyser, I would think he wouldn't be able to go super high or far across. Wouldn't he be knocked out? How did Mufasa make it there?
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Re: So did Zazu escape?

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 1st, 2010, 12:16 am

I guess Mufasa was near from the limits of the Pridelands, and Zazu was lucky to find him there
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby SimbasMate » September 1st, 2010, 12:18 am

Mufasa teleported

It could be possibility that Scar told Mufasa, since he did know that Simba was in the Elephant Graveyard. And Zazu probaby landed on the moon, then fell and somehow landed back in Africa. Lol.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » September 1st, 2010, 12:20 am

[quote="SilverSimba01"]I guess Mufasa was near from the limits of the Pridelands, and Zazu was lucky to find him there[/quote]

Likely, maybe Simba and Nala were gone longer than the audience is to believe, and Mufasa was getting worried so he headed to the waterhole. The waterhole is probably 3/4 of the way to the Elephant Graveyard.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » September 1st, 2010, 12:23 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]Mufasa teleported

It could be possibility that Scar told Mufasa, since he did know that Simba was in the Elephant Graveyard. And Zazu probaby landed on the moon, then fell and somehow landed back in Africa. Lol.[/quote]

Well, why would he send Mufasa to save Simba? Surely he knew Mufasa could take on the three hyenas. :evil:
LionKing4EVR96

Postby SimbasMate » September 1st, 2010, 12:26 am

[quote="LionKing4EVR96"][quote="SimbasMate"]Mufasa teleported

It could be possibility that Scar told Mufasa, since he did know that Simba was in the Elephant Graveyard. And Zazu probaby landed on the moon, then fell and somehow landed back in Africa. Lol.[/quote]

Well, why would he send Mufasa to save Simba? Surely he knew Mufasa could take on the three hyenas. :evil:[/quote]

Maybe he hoped that the hyenas would kill them both. After all, sending Simba to the elephant grave yard was his first plan after all. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kianga » September 1st, 2010, 12:28 am

I think Zazu was probably helped on his way by that birdie boiler. =p In The Lion King 1 1/2, we do see Zazu flying alongside a raging Mufasa, telling him that the hyenas are after the children, so that to me is proof that he did escape the Elephant Graveyard and flew to get Mufasa.
Kianga

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » September 1st, 2010, 12:30 am

[quote="Kianga"]I think Zazu was probably helped on his way by that birdie boiler. =p In The Lion King 1 1/2, we do see Zazu flying alongside a raging Mufasa, telling him that the hyenas are after the children, so that to me is proof that he did escape the Elephant Graveyard and flew to get Mufasa.[/quote]

Yes, but to me, Lion King 1 1/2 is non-canon. However, you are free to believe what you want. 8-)
LionKing4EVR96

Postby Amy43 » September 1st, 2010, 1:52 am

I always believed that when he flew out of the birdie boiler, he happened to fly in the direction of Pride Rock.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby lemonleleupi » September 1st, 2010, 5:00 am

Zazu looks up Mufasa proudly after hyenas run away. This behavior is because he managed to escape and tell Mufasa, I think.
Everybody, thank you for praying for Japan!
WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!
lemonleleupi

Great spirits, tell me this young life's future.

Nickname(s): Leleupi

Next

Return to The Movies