Did you cry at Mufasa's death?

Re: Did you cry at Mufassa's death?

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » December 14th, 2008, 8:44 pm

I didn't i thought he deserved this he was the one that killed mufasa when simba was little :cry:
Kiara is the bestImageImage
Simbasdaughterrocks

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You would :/

Pride Points: 3

Postby Euan » January 15th, 2009, 5:35 pm

I didn't but would if this was a scene everyone crowding him

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Kivu ... Colour.jpg
Euan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember Who You Are

Pride Points: 0

Postby whitewolf17 » January 16th, 2009, 4:08 am

[quote="Simba'sdaugherrocks"]I didn't i thought he deserved this he was the one that killed mufasa when simba was little :cry:[/quote]

You're talking about Scar, not Mufasa.

I personally didn't cry, but I saw it for the first time not too long ago and I don't cry too much about movies anymore.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby LiONlove64 » January 18th, 2009, 6:19 am

i cry every single time. how can scar be so cruel.
LiONlove64

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » January 23rd, 2009, 10:58 pm

OK i did the wrong word and yes i did cry i cryed every time ist was so sad
Simbasdaughterrocks

Postby NightmareMoon » January 23rd, 2009, 11:00 pm

When I watched the lion king in spanish in my spanish class on thursday, there were like a bunch of people who started getting teary eyed. Like 5 or 6 people. And they really didn't understand what they were saying either, they just knew the basic point. So I think that the stampede scene really does have emotional effect on people, even if I'm not one of them....
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » January 23rd, 2009, 11:01 pm

Who cryed??????? :[
Simbasdaughterrocks

Postby NightmareMoon » January 23rd, 2009, 11:09 pm

The girls behind me :P
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby whitewolf17 » January 23rd, 2009, 11:43 pm

[quote="Nala's Mate"]When I watched the lion king in spanish in my spanish class on thursday, there were like a bunch of people who started getting teary eyed. Like 5 or 6 people. And they really didn't understand what they were saying either, they just knew the basic point. So I think that the stampede scene really does have emotional effect on people, even if I'm not one of them....[/quote]

Y'are so lucky!

When I took spanish we never got to watch movies let alone the lion king.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » January 24th, 2009, 12:55 am

My teachers wont even play movies in the classroom!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Simbasdaughterrocks

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies