Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Re: Why do you love The Lion King?

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 28th, 2010, 1:18 am

Because of the beatifull music, specially that flute tone
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopaFan13 » March 28th, 2010, 1:28 am

because it’s a classic and is the best!

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

I LOVE CubbieSimba :)

Pride Points: 0

Postby PhyscoSimba » March 28th, 2010, 1:37 am

I love it because it has great animation, an awesome storyline and a really great cast of characters. This is the movie I watch when I'm in a bad mood, it always puts me in a better mood. :D
PhyscoSimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » March 28th, 2010, 11:05 am

Because it has a great impact on me. No other movie makes me feel this way.
The film has the perfect blend of drama, humour, excitement and romance.
The characters are wonderful, and very easy to love and identify with. A huge plus is that it’s all about animal characters, with NO humans involved in any way.
I watched it for the first time in 94, when it was first released, and I was spellbound. I grew up with TLK, it’s always been a big part of my life.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 28th, 2010, 5:44 pm

I LUV IT COS ITS SOOO COOOL ALLL DISNEYS MOVIES ARE COOL BUT NOT THE UP MOVIE >:(
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Azdgari » March 28th, 2010, 5:47 pm

I love it for so many reasons. So many cool, rich characters that inspire me to improve life for me and those around me. As PrincessKiara said, it's a perfect mix of humor, romance, drama, action, and everything that goes into making a great movie. And I love the music too. There's just nothing bad about them. They're great in every way. =]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby RayCat » March 28th, 2010, 8:45 pm

[quote="Azdgari"]I love it for so many reasons. So many cool, rich characters that inspire me to improve life for me and those around me. As PrincessKiara said, it's a perfect mix of humor, romance, drama, action, and everything that goes into making a great movie. And I love the music too. There's just nothing bad about them. They're great in every way. =][/quote]

I agree 100%!!! :-o
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby PrincessKiara » March 28th, 2010, 10:04 pm

Like Azdgari said, the music. :happy2: A big part of any movie, the music of TLK is just epic.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 28th, 2010, 10:45 pm

Because it's the most beautiful movie I've ever seen.
A touching story line which includes everything that I never thought can go in one movie; humor and romance combinde with drama and sadness. I cry almost everytime watching this movie; I can really connect to almost every character in TLK. The soundtracks are amazing, the songs, the characters's personallity.
Also there are many blank unknown things in every part of the movie that allow you to think for yourself what fits in there, when I'm bored i try extending the story line the way I feel is right. I even began thinking what would be if Kiara as a cub, met her own dad as a cub before she got born. I think that will be the main idea of my upcoming fan fictions.
Also fan arts that people made and fan fictions they write are very good, music videos and comics are all very fun to view and read.

I'll never forget this movie.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies