This Caught my Eye

Re: This Caught my Eye

Postby Harvs » February 2nd, 2013, 10:28 am

I blame lazy animators.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Regulus » February 2nd, 2013, 3:25 pm

It's the red mane that makes him look like Simba. It seems a bit unusually red in this frame.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Kopalover » February 2nd, 2013, 4:55 pm

Maybe it was intended? Obviously it was intended to make Simba look like Mufasa, but maybe they also wanted Mufasa to look like Simba? It sounds wierd and confusing, but it makes sense to me.
Or, like father like son. It took me a minute to see the Simba in the picture, but nonetheless, I did see it.
Simba in SP is a more orangey colour, and his mane is a million times brighter. It took me a minute to see the Simba because of his drastic colour changes in SP.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby MrTitans » February 2nd, 2013, 11:27 pm

[quote="Kopalover"]Maybe it was intended? Obviously it was intended to make Simba look like Mufasa, but maybe they also wanted Mufasa to look like Simba? It sounds wierd and confusing, but it makes sense to me.
Or, like father like son. It took me a minute to see the Simba in the picture, but nonetheless, I did see it.
Simba in SP is a more orangey colour, and his mane is a million times brighter. It took me a minute to see the Simba because of his drastic colour changes in SP.[/quote]

I agree with this point of view because as in the second movie all he wants to do is be like his father.

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to The Movies