Why do you love The Lion King?

Re: Why do you love The Lion King?

Postby AdAstrα » April 17th, 2011, 3:43 pm

My first encounter with TLK was the figurine set my dad bought me when I was 2 :) I saw the movie a couple of weeks later and became obsessed lol.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Whitelionesseyes » April 18th, 2011, 7:09 pm

I love TLK because it conquered me. :teehee:
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby SweetNala » September 8th, 2011, 8:36 pm

The gorgeous, almost flawless art, the well developed characters (in the first movie, the characters were bad in SP), the music, the voice actors, the storyline, the life lesson, and Nala.
TLK is impossible not to like
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Biomac » March 10th, 2012, 4:03 am

Because everything is so deep and epic than any other film than I've ever seen in my life, and trust me I watch tons of movies per week (about 4, 5 and sometimes 6). Best movie I've ever seen, that's my fav of all time forever and ever

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Lauren » April 13th, 2012, 12:35 am

One of the most amazing aspects of TLK is that it reveals many intentions and problems that are experienced in life by humans, but are told in a story with only animal characters. There's love, death, betrayal, murder, responsibility, life, laughter, good, evil, victory, vengeance, mercy, and etc. All those elements bring so much essence into the movie and that is what makes it epic. <3
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Biomac » April 13th, 2012, 1:53 am

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]One of the most amazing aspects of TLK is that it reveals many intentions and problems that are experienced in life by humans, but are told in a story with only animal characters. There's love, death, betrayal, murder, responsibility, life, laughter, good, evil, victory, vengeance, mercy, and etc. All those elements bring so much essence into the movie and that is what makes it epic. <3[/quote]

In summary, this movie touch on universal themes, and one of the several reasons of also a lot of people, kids/adults both and me and all the members of MLK love it so much.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Vish » April 13th, 2012, 4:56 pm

I think it is just awesome and i just love it.
One of my fave movies of all time and i would really watch it over and over again.
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 5:17 pm

because it's the best disney movie , and is just epic. :)
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby SophieCub » April 15th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Many people can relate to it in RL, like dead parents for example, or running away from home. xD It's a great movie, that should be seen by all young kids, and older people. It's a movie you can watch over and over again, and your never too old for. Enjoyed by all, it's a classic. It's a crime not to love it! Haha. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 5:40 pm

i like it because of the music , the characters , the storyline , everything.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies