Who is Sarafina?

Re: Who is Sarafina?

Postby Pocahontas » October 31st, 2012, 1:17 am

I really wish she had more dialogue, or some of the other background lioness had for that matter. It would have been nice to know the opinions of the pride on some situations. For Sarafina, I've always thought she was a supporting friend of Sarabi, but submissive, like others have said, compared to Sarabi. I think she is very caring and nice. :)
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby ScarsLove » October 31st, 2012, 7:05 am

[quote="JHHster"][quote="DatLioness"]I imagine Sarafina as a protective, nurturing, and mothering character. I think she would die to protect her pride and family so I also think she is devoted, who might also be very accepting of others. However underneath her cool exterior is a strong passionate lioness who won't back down. I like to think that at one point Sarafina and Scar had something. Whether it was lust, one sided, or mutual is a mystery. [/quote]
That's a pretty interesting perspective. However, if this is implying that Scar is Nala's father, I just simply can't imagine Disney going through with that as they wouldn't even go as far as to make Kovu Scar's son because of the whole "incest" thing. :/[/quote]

I wasn't implying that at all. I actually can't stand the idea of Scar being Nala's father. That theory is messed up on it's own, but it doesn't help that Scar tries seducing Nala in 'Madness of King Scar'. FatherxDaughter.. um...no.. :ocwap: ( I do believe however, that Scar is the father of Mheetu... in my self-canon )

I was just saying that I liked the idea that they might've had something when they were younger. Possibly as teenagers, long before Nala was ever conceived. But I also like to think that they had a falling out of sorts when Scar began to act more like Scar from the movies, rather than 'Taka' the lion she had fallen in love with. I should've clarified that in my post. Sorry about that.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby ScarZirarfan » January 16th, 2013, 3:29 am

I like to think that Sarafina taught Nala the pinning technique. :)
"These lands belong to Scar!"
ScarZirarfan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Movies