So did Zazu escape?

Re: So did Zazu escape?

Postby OneTrueKing » September 1st, 2010, 7:45 am

[quote="Kianga"]I think Zazu was probably helped on his way by that birdie boiler. =p In The Lion King 1 1/2, we do see Zazu flying alongside a raging Mufasa, telling him that the hyenas are after the children, so that to me is proof that he did escape the Elephant Graveyard and flew to get Mufasa.[/quote]

What Scene is that in LK 1 1/2??
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
First Siggy by Me Second By Queenofpriderock
OneTrueKing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Evil as plain as the scar on his Face

Nickname(s): Cory
Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2010, 12:25 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]Mufasa teleported[/quote]

LOL

Nah, I believe that Sarabi told Mufasa about Simba and Nala going to the waterhole with Zazu, so Mufasa went to check if Zazu and the cubs are fine but didn't find them there, so he started searching for them, and Zazu was lucky enough to find him searching in the elephant graveyard.

[quote="OneTrueKing"][quote="Kianga"]I think Zazu was probably helped on his way by that birdie boiler. =p In The Lion King 1 1/2, we do see Zazu flying alongside a raging Mufasa, telling him that the hyenas are after the children, so that to me is proof that he did escape the Elephant Graveyard and flew to get Mufasa.[/quote]

What Scene is that in LK 1 1/2??[/quote]

When Timon and Pumbaa are searching for a home in the Elephant Graveyard. Mufasa jumps over them (but didn't see them) and Zazu is saying that the hyenas are after the kids (or something among those lines lol).
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panda-chan » September 1st, 2010, 6:13 pm

Actually I think Mufasa was pretty close to the border of the Pridelands when Zazu found him. He had to chase off those "slobbery mangy stupid poachers", remember? That's why Simba wasn't allowed to come, because it was too dangerous, so he set off on his own. Mufasa must have been chasing the last of them off near the Graveyard when Zazu was shot in the air by the birdie boiler. Zazu must have then headed in the direction of the Pridelands, happened to find Muffy near the border, and told him everything. That's my theory, anyway. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » September 1st, 2010, 6:23 pm

[quote="Amanda"]Actually I think Mufasa was pretty close to the border of the Pridelands when Zazu found him. He had to chase off those "slobbery mangy stupid poachers", remember? That's why Simba wasn't allowed to come, because it was too dangerous, so he set off on his own. Mufasa must have been chasing the last of them off near the Graveyard when Zazu was shot in the air by the birdie boiler. Zazu must have then headed in the direction of the Pridelands, happened to find Muffy near the border, and told him everything. That's my theory, anyway. :P[/quote]

There were that many hyenas? I hope Muffy didn't come alone!
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » September 6th, 2010, 9:59 am

I reckon Mufasa was close to the border/Elephant Graveyard anyway, seeing as he was already chasing away some Hyenas, like Amanda mentioned.
Zazu must have found Mufasa quickly after being shot out of the Birdie Boiler, it didn`t take long at all between Zazus flight and Mufasas arrival.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby iluvnala » January 21st, 2011, 7:22 am

I dont get your question :{
iluvnala

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 3rd, 2011, 11:16 pm

[quote="SilverSimba01"]I guess Mufasa was near from the limits of the Pridelands, and Zazu was lucky to find him there[/quote]
This ^^
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Kopalover » February 5th, 2011, 12:18 am

Like what Simbasmate scratched out. Mufasa teleported. He is Darth Vader too, remember.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 5th, 2011, 12:19 am

:lol:
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Harvs » February 2nd, 2013, 10:30 am

[quote="Kopalover"]Like what Simbasmate scratched out. Mufasa teleported. He is Darth Vader too, remember.[/quote]

^this. Now that Disney owns Star Wars, this seems more plausible than ever.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Previous

Return to The Movies