Just a question that popped in my head.

Re: Just a question that popped in my head.

Postby thelionking95 » August 10th, 2010, 7:00 pm

he is a good composer..

I have no idea.. :?
A dog CANNOT make this JOURNEY alone.,Maybe a WOLF can...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Who's your fav char please click them(Click The WOLF please)!!thanks..
Spoiler: show
Userbar by Moka & SnowyCheetah!
thelionking95

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK & balto's fan

Nickname(s): TLK,simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 10th, 2010, 7:03 pm

See. Not everyone hates the classics. 8-)
TheRoguePrince

Postby Pixie » August 17th, 2010, 2:04 pm

[quote="Amanda"][quote="TheRoguePrince"]Interesting, but it seems that Scar also has at least a preliminary knowledge of music too, though why he hates "It's a Small World After All" is a mystery to me. :?[/quote]
I know why I would hate that song lol. *shudders* I really don't blame Scar for thinking it's annoying. XD[/quote]
That, and if you think about it, Scar doesn't want to be reminded that it's a "small world", thus that Simba and his past may come back to haunt him. That's just how I interpereted it.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 2:07 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"][quote="Amanda"][quote="TheRoguePrince"]Interesting, but it seems that Scar also has at least a preliminary knowledge of music too, though why he hates "It's a Small World After All" is a mystery to me. :?[/quote]
I know why I would hate that song lol. *shudders* I really don't blame Scar for thinking it's annoying. XD[/quote]
That, and if you think about it, Scar doesn't want to be reminded that it's a "small world", thus that Simba and his past may come back to haunt him. That's just how I interpereted it.[/quote]
Very good interpretation, but why he finds the coconut song a better alternative perplexes. *Thinks about it and shudders* :roll:
TheRoguePrince

Postby iluvnala » January 21st, 2011, 8:58 am

ive never thought about that scar pobably taught them to him
iluvnala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 21st, 2011, 9:04 am

It seems unlikely, if Scar hated "It's a Small World" that much, why would he ever teach it to Zazu?
TheRoguePrince

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 2nd, 2011, 9:38 pm

Lol, maybe Zazu has been to America or whereever those songs originated O.o
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Harvs » February 2nd, 2013, 10:18 am

Magic. *snort* *snort*

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby DGFone » February 6th, 2013, 9:34 am

If Zazu is the majordomo, I find it very easy to see how he will pick up bits and pieces of other wordy culture from the animals that he has to talk for his morning reports and all that. After all, if African Swallows can migrate and carry over coconuts for Monty Python to use in their movie, why can't these same birds migrate back with a bit ol' western culture?

Although it would be funny trying to see Zazu resist hearing their songs, after all, he usually has better things to do than to listen to some singing birds. But as he discovered - you never know what you will need to learn to use later.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » February 7th, 2013, 11:17 pm

^ Monty Python and the Holy Grail! :D

Where Zazu learned those songs? Hm, good question, I have no idea. I have never heard of those songs aside from in TLK.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Previous

Return to The Movies