Darkwing Duck 'Be Prepared Video'

Darkwing Duck 'Be Prepared Video'

Postby IMightBeHere » January 22nd, 2011, 7:59 pm

It is not mine, but it's amazingly made.
NegaDuck (the bad guy in Darkwing duck) sings 'Be Prepared'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZ19cymHA
Last edited by IMightBeHere on January 22nd, 2011, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Darkwing Duck 'Be Prepared Video'

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 8:04 pm

Access is forbidden to the requested page :(
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby IMightBeHere » January 22nd, 2011, 8:41 pm

I uploaded the wrong link :p

New one is in the post now.

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 2nd, 2011, 5:34 pm

:lol:
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Harvs » February 2nd, 2013, 10:18 am

Nice.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Return to The Movies