Adult board poll

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Would you like an area to discuss adult (18+) content?

Yes
42%
No
44%
Do not mind either way
14%

Total votes : 43

Re: Adult board poll

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 4th, 2011, 5:46 pm

So why can't MLK members go to a forum created for that purpose if they want to talk about it? MLK is for TLK.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Azdgari » July 4th, 2011, 5:50 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"]So why can't MLK members go to a forum created for that purpose if they want to talk about it? MLK is for TLK.[/quote]
Shall we delete the den and all OT forums? If my math is right that's where approximately 50% of the board posts are. =P
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 4th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Oh, sorry. I forgot about that xP What I meant was stuff like politics, religious beleifs, violence, and other stuff like that should be discussed on a forum that was created for that purpose.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 4th, 2011, 6:17 pm

But there are also forums for discussions we have in the OT board. I mean c'mon, TLK has violence and somewhat politics (monarchy/tyranny) too. :thoughtful2:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 4th, 2011, 6:24 pm

But it's a kid's movie. The events in TLK never took place in real life. The stuff that would be discussed in an Adult Board would probably be what happens in real life ;)
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 4th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Okay, I can't really argue with that.. xD But what if someone wants to discuss about TLK's adult themes, then?
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 4th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Then I'm pretty sure they can do that here. They could probably ask Moka (or a Mod) if it was okay and if it's okay...then you get to discuss it ^^
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 4th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Good point, I suppose that could work. *shrugs* But I dunno, let's wait for Moka to come back from his vacation and have a say.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 4th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Yeah. No matter what we say, it's up to the poll and Moka ^-^
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Pixie » July 7th, 2011, 7:41 am

I think the only advantage would be that I would be allowed to talk like I actually talk, and not limit myself because of the bebies. And that doesn't just mean swearing, either.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To