Retired moderators.

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Retired moderators.

Postby Ushujaa » June 2nd, 2011, 3:31 am

i was just browsing the homepage and your missing ivan as a retired moderator, and Annie wasn't listed as a current mod

wasn't sure if you knew or not so i thought i'd just make people aware... :D
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Re: Retired moderators.

Postby Ultra Fox » June 2nd, 2011, 3:34 am

I SHALL FIX THIS!!!

jk I have no power on this site :P hehehe
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Moka » June 2nd, 2011, 4:18 am

Ivan? :? Ivan's not listed. If you meant FlipMode, I haven't heard from him about his status as a moderator. And, I'm waiting on Annie to fill in her details.

I do have to remove AC, though.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Annie » June 2nd, 2011, 8:11 am

Where do I fill in my details? ^^
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Moka » June 2nd, 2011, 10:43 am

Oh, um xP

Just copy the other people's info and fill out something for yourself. That is, if you want to be on that page.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ushujaa » June 2nd, 2011, 10:05 pm

wasn't Ivan a moderator at one point, because i didn't see him on the list for retired moderators. i wasn't suggesting anyone retired that was already up as a current moderator.

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheIvanMuse » June 2nd, 2011, 10:42 pm

Yeah,neither AC nor me are on the retired moderators list. :/

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby FlipMode » June 2nd, 2011, 11:40 pm

[quote="Moka"]. If you meant FlipMode, I haven't heard from him about his status as a moderator.[/quote]
Guess now would be a good time to answer that question then. And yeah I am just way too busy at the moment for it, right now.

Here is the dealio, I am able to log on once every few days or so, and by the time I catch up reading new posts and stuff I have to disappear again. But in a couple of weeks when College is out the way I will have a good chunk of free time back so will return to the old moderating duties and posting then, if its all the same with you.
Its just that, well it is the summer for one and I try not to spend it indoors if I can help it, plus the reasons I said in The Den topic thing.

But yeah people did vote for me to be one, so I am definitely not planning on leaving entirely or anything like that =P

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]Yeah,neither AC nor me are on the retired moderators list. :/[/quote]

I thought you said you would return to it, once you were done doing what you were doing IRL? Maybe it would not be worth putting you in the retired list as there is a chance you may go green again yet?

Oh and Moka - just to give you more stuff to do, Zeke is still in the retired mods list ^^.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ushujaa » June 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm

i didn't mean to make a big deal out of this lol i honestly thought nobody would care XD

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby TheIvanMuse » June 2nd, 2011, 11:57 pm

I'm never done... :O
Just kidding,but I meant that I'll get to it if I have more time,since I don't have anything with a specific date on it (except for college,but that will have it's way through summer as well). So while that is still floating around in the air,I reckon it'd be nice to have mine and AC's name up there. I don't know about you,since you seem like you'll return to the position soon.
Yeah,it's not a big deal,but it is a minor change to make,just to give credit to someone.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To