Serious Trolls

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Serious Trolls

Postby Daenerys » April 19th, 2011, 6:39 am

Well, um, on my forum I got two members that were extreme trolls. They cursed, and talked about somethings that were amazingly disturbing. They said they were from MLK. They called people some seriously horrible names on my forum and I banned them immediately. Even their usernames were in appropriate. They said they came from MLK and this I was very scared of. Moka, if these people turn up here, ban them immediately and DON'T LET THEM COME BACK!!
Last edited by Daenerys on April 19th, 2011, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: Serious Trolls

Postby WildSimba » April 19th, 2011, 6:49 am

This is for MLK's feedback and concerns? I'm not understanding what the issue is here, unless you have some names for us, then what can even be done? Trolls don't hit every single forum, and it's most likely it was only on your forum. As long as you dealt with it correctly on your own forum, it should be fine. As stated withen the rules, the mods can't do anything about what happens outside of MLK.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Daenerys » April 19th, 2011, 6:50 am

I know that, I'm not stupid. It's just they said they were from MLK. Their names were so bad, I don't want to talk about them
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » April 19th, 2011, 6:53 am

As I said, it's not like even if you had the names it would matter. What happens off-site has nothing to do with MLK. Have you tried searching to see if their names are on this site?
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » April 19th, 2011, 6:54 am

That's kind of your own problem though. :/ Even if you do find out who they are Moka can't do anything about it. Your forum = your business

EDIT: what WS said.. -.-
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Daenerys » April 19th, 2011, 6:56 am

well I was just worried if these people might turn up here because they were scary, they barged into our RP in the middle of it cussing. Then while we talking about my photography, they started cussing and cursing. It was just scary bad. I just don't want them to turn up here.
Last edited by Daenerys on April 19th, 2011, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby xLilacVixenx » April 19th, 2011, 6:57 am

I don't think there's any reason to worry, what with the new system and all. I'm sure if the problem does arise, that the staff will take care of it :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Daenerys » April 19th, 2011, 6:58 am

Yes, this is kind of a warning to the staff, really, these people were scary.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby xLilacVixenx » April 19th, 2011, 7:02 am

Every forum comes across trolls like that. A thriving and wonderful forum was made a little while ago and was the best forum I ever knew... until someone hacked it. I even got a creepy person calling me bad names on my Youtube account. I'd just deal with the problem for now, and once they start getting bored they'll probably leave. And even if they don't, you can ban their IP adress (That is, if they have one)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Daenerys » April 19th, 2011, 7:12 am

I banned everything and deleted their accounts. Their posts were deleted too. I'm just sayin' this people were seriously.....you know.... horribly scary. So this is warning to Moka and the staff cuz this was one of the scariest moments I've had on the internet.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To