Sorry but...

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Sorry but...

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 28th, 2011, 11:26 pm

We're just not done yet, and I'll keep re-creating this thread until the issue has been resolved (i.e. something is done with the rule). You can't just lock a thread because someone expressed a negative opinion about the staff. That is an indication of an entirely different issue that needs to be resolved (but not here, I'm not sure I want to open that can of worms.

Back on-topic...

A member being allowed to talk about something that's happened to them (good or bad) on this forum is an extremely important thing. What if a rapist were sending them notes? They'd be inclined to think they shouldn't bring it up due to this rule. And no, just talking to the staff doesn't always cut it. There are, like it or not, members of this board who don't trust its staff. Let's not discuss that particular issue in this thread, however.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: Sorry but...

Postby FlipMode » February 28th, 2011, 11:36 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]

Back on-topic...

A member being allowed to talk about something that's happened to them (good or bad) on this forum is an extremely important thing. What if a rapist were sending them notes? They'd be inclined to think they shouldn't bring it up due to this rule. And no, just talking to the staff doesn't always cut it. There are, like it or not, members of this board who don't trust its staff. Let's not discuss that particular issue in this thread, however.[/quote]

I locked it because it went way off topic, not for any other reason. And as we said numerous times, we are looking into changing the rule, I do not know what more you want to be honest...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 28th, 2011, 11:45 pm

We wish to discuss it as it is being "looked into" if that even means you are considering our messages as you say you are.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Mike » February 28th, 2011, 11:55 pm

*facepaw*
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby TheIvanMuse » February 28th, 2011, 11:57 pm

This is a duplicate of a previous topic----> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14998
*locked*

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Return to Feedback & How-To