Greeting Team

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Greeting Team

Postby Lillian » August 15th, 2011, 11:13 am

You all have valid points to be honest. But, as a new member myself I think that if I were to go back to my introduction post, I wouldn't of minded the Greeting Team. Liked it even.
"It's like your back from the dead...", Nala to Simba, from The Lion King
Avatar and siggy made by Amyz =) Thank you ^^ Oh and userbar made by Amyz aswell =P

Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby Kopalover » August 15th, 2011, 5:03 pm

I would love to be on The Greeting Team. I like the idea, and how it could remind people to go over to the Introductions and say Hello to new members. It's a good idea. :)
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Moka » August 15th, 2011, 5:40 pm

I see no reason why people can't just start doing this. I don't see how it'd be any different than having a "Proud Member of MLK" icon in their signature. I like the idea. :3 While I think that particular introduction topic was a bit of a fluke and we're usually a quite welcoming community, I think it puts more importance on welcoming new members. :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Azdgari » August 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I initially misunderstood this and I think a lot of people are. It's not organized. It's just a group of people who like welcoming new members and want to dedicate themselves to welcoming people. Not because they're part of a 'team', but because they want to. Like Moka said, it's just an informal group and an icon in your signature showing you like welcoming people. I think it's a fine idea. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Arani » August 15th, 2011, 6:38 pm

This sounds great! I'd like to be a part of this but I'm not sure I'm active enough... I can become more active, but don't sign me up unless u got extra room. :P
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby WildSimba » August 15th, 2011, 8:38 pm

[quote="Moka"]I see no reason why people can't just start doing this. I don't see how it'd be any different than having a "Proud Member of MLK" icon in their signature. I like the idea. :3 While I think that particular introduction topic was a bit of a fluke and we're usually a quite welcoming community, I think it puts more importance on welcoming new members. :)[/quote]

Oh, well if they're talking about just a icon in their signature then I see no problem with it. I thought moreso that it was going to be like a new group for people to introduce people to the forum... which would seem like the staff are picking favorites, but it'd be fine if it were an open group.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheLionQueen » August 16th, 2011, 5:45 am

Awesome idea Flippy. I would love to join that said group and I would defiantly fight to be a team captain, :lol: Great idea and maybe I could design the logo? I have a cool idea already.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ

Postby Misiziri » August 16th, 2011, 6:23 am

I'll help, I'd love to design one, too. Or maybe we can each have individual logos.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby TheLionQueen » August 16th, 2011, 6:38 am

Hey Lav'ie I'll pm you my design maybe you can help me cut it out. Ill pm tomorrow though my computer is being stupid.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ

Postby Misiziri » August 16th, 2011, 6:45 am

As you wish :lol3:
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To