Weird things going on in the FAA...

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Weird things going on in the FAA...

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2011, 7:15 pm

The compatibility view thing is a dumb feature of Internet Explorer 7 & 8 that reverts the view of a webpage back to Internet Explorer 6. Read more about IE6 & the FAA.

Cheetahstar, I still need a picture of how the avatars are funny looking.

[quote="Moka"]1. Press the PrtScrn button while looking at the broken areas of the FAA with your browser.
2. Open up Microsoft Paint.
3. CTRL+V
4. Save as image
5. Upload that image to this topic as an attachment so I can see it.[/quote]

I've fixed the logo issue. Thanks for the screenshots, QueenSummer. Can I get a confirmation that it's fixed? If it's still centered, please CTRL+R to refresh the page and its resources.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » May 21st, 2011, 7:28 pm

Well, I figured out how to take a screengrab, and it seems like you fixed the avatar thing. Look.
Attachments
Screengrab.jpg
No funny looking avatars now
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2011, 7:31 pm

Well, I didn't do anything that would fix them, but I'm glad they're displaying correctly for you now. ^^
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nitro » May 21st, 2011, 7:32 pm

Mine still isn't!
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Daenerys » May 21st, 2011, 7:40 pm

What does it look like for you?
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Nitro » May 21st, 2011, 7:55 pm

I'd take a screenshot but it won't save to my computer.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2011, 9:10 pm

If you want help with the screenshot not saving to your computer problem, you're gonna have to be more descriptive.

I still have no idea where to start until I see what's wrong with the display of the comments via someone's screenshot. I can recommend general stuff like clear your cache, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5), update your browser, make sure you're not in compatibility mode in IE, or just use Google Chrome.
Moka

Postby Nitro » May 21st, 2011, 9:48 pm

I don't know why it's not saving either, but a popup says that there was an error saving it.

And I guess I should....
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Tabby » May 22nd, 2011, 2:03 am

One question, I've only made ​​drawings of scenes from the movie and wanted to post some, but I read that you can not upload pictures based on those of other artists, "The scenes of the movie are into this rule?

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To