Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Re: Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Postby KingMoto » December 10th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Uh, don't even get me started on these two DX It's amazing how many girls in my school go crazy over Justin Beaver, I mean Bieber XD Rebecca Black must of not known what she was letting herself in for, with a music video like *that*.

Ah well, at least we have Within Temptation, Hollywood Undead, Fall Out Boy, and many more to rely on.
Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life

-x- Brackyn Lyons, new member to MLK and finding his way in life -x-

Made by AmyMarieFelton, thank you x)
Avatar made my MsNatalieRiddleStern, thank you
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 11th, 2011, 1:15 pm

My my, looks like I'm not the only one who calls him Beaver XD

Anyway, yeah, Black isn't very well known, but as Kops said, she started very young, maybe it ain't her fault with Friday, because she didn't write it. But I just hate teens who just wanna be a shiny star everywhere X_X I mean, "Oh I wanna be a singer and shine out like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga!" It just annoys me that they only do it for fame (a lot of other singers maybe do it as well), but I still hate them both XP Because pop is the most stupid genre ever alive... (to me at least, lol)

[quote="KingMoto"]Ah well, at least we have Within Temptation, Hollywood Undead, Fall Out Boy, and many more to rely on.[/quote]
+1 True said.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Anansi » December 11th, 2011, 6:52 pm

They're both odd specimens, but I think the hype surrounding them (or Justin, at least) is even odder. I tried reading one of those teenybopper magazines you can find on display in practically any dollar or grocery store checkout line and found within it a quiz that ostensibly would tell any girl who decided to answer its vapid questions where she and Justin Bieber would go if the baby-faced pop sensation were to show up and ask her out. He would take me to the park because "Justin Bieber loves nature almost as much as he loves girls who love nature!" (Or something like that; I took it like, last year and my memory's not the best. =P)
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2011, 11:50 pm

they are both horrible. I just can't understand, why alot of human beings are over-obsessed with justin fever, as if he is the most important person in the world. he is nothing but a grain of salt between billions of other little grains of salt.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Biomac » February 21st, 2012, 11:05 pm

Both are one of the worst artists of all time. They suck so much in my opinion :roll: . Pretty bad singers.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 21st, 2012, 11:39 pm

[quote="Biomac_92"]Both are one of the worst artists of all time. They suck so much in my opinion :roll: . Pretty bad singers.[/quote]

not to mention, both their life suck. they can't even put óne step out of their home/shelter whitout being bothered by THOUSANDS of people. ><
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Tabby » February 22nd, 2012, 1:08 am

just a question...

¿How can you gather SO MUCH epicness in a single thread?

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby RayCat » February 22nd, 2012, 1:11 am

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]just a question...

¿How can you gather SO MUCH epicness in a single thread?[/quote]
cause I made it cause we're pretty much ranting about the two worst singers ever let into famous-nessss x]
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Tabby » February 22nd, 2012, 1:17 am

I dunno, I don't really think they'r THAT bad, I mean, I thnk eveyrbody's hatred is more related with their personas than what's actually their music, I culd listen to their song anytime, I mean, they're ok...

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby RayCat » February 22nd, 2012, 1:20 am

Lucky you lol, I can't stand their voices mehhh Dx I mean, I've heard auto-tune messes the songs up a bit but still!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

PreviousNext

Return to The Den