Snow White, Cinderella or Aurora - The best queen?

Snow White, Cinderella or Aurora - The best queen?

Postby PrincessKiara » January 12th, 2016, 11:42 pm

So out of the "three originals," which is to say the first, three Disney fairy tale princesses: Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, which one do you think would be the best queen?
(I really miss a Disney sub forum where we could have general Disney discussions, so since there`s no real fitting place to put this topic, I just put it here).

Personally, I think Cinderella would be the best. I feel she has more maturity than the other two, she has experienced years of hardship, and although Snow White has gone through much of the same, Cinderella has a stronger personality and more of a character to her. Snow White is rather flat and bland. Sure, she`s sweet and kind, but Cinderella is a more well rounded person, I feel. I get the impression Cinderella would never forget what it was like to work your fingers to the bone, what it was like to go to bed hungry, etc. She would have true understanding and sympathy for the poor and struggling people in the kingdom, and would do what she could to improve general living conditions.

As for Aurora, I think she`d come into her own when she grows older. In the movie, she`s still very young and her role doesn`t leave much room for character development. We see her try to take charge in "Enchanted Tales, but in the original movie, she doesn`t really do much. :P I get the impression she`s got plenty of kindness, and she`d probably make a good, gentle and wise queen with age and maturity.

What do you think?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Snow White, Cinderella or Aurora - The best queen?

Postby TheLionPrince » January 16th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Definitely Cinderella. Aside from Belle, she is my favorite Disney princess. You make a strong point that I can agree with which is she would never forget where she came from, so I believe she will be more humble and show compassion on her royal subjects. Her character is definitely more rounded and I better connected with her character than so Snow White and Aurora, who were elegantly animated and have beautiful singing voices, but they don't have much character development.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Snow White, Cinderella or Aurora - The best queen?

Postby FlipMode » February 21st, 2016, 11:42 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]So out of the "three originals," which is to say the first, three Disney fairy tale princesses: Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, which one do you think would be the best queen?
(I really miss a Disney sub forum where we could have general Disney discussions, so since there`s no real fitting place to put this topic, I just put it here).

Personally, I think Cinderella would be the best. I feel she has more maturity than the other two, she has experienced years of hardship, and although Snow White has gone through much of the same, Cinderella has a stronger personality and more of a character to her. Snow White is rather flat and bland. Sure, she`s sweet and kind, but Cinderella is a more well rounded person, I feel. I get the impression Cinderella would never forget what it was like to work your fingers to the bone, what it was like to go to bed hungry, etc. She would have true understanding and sympathy for the poor and struggling people in the kingdom, and would do what she could to improve general living conditions.

As for Aurora, I think she`d come into her own when she grows older. In the movie, she`s still very young and her role doesn`t leave much room for character development. We see her try to take charge in "Enchanted Tales, but in the original movie, she doesn`t really do much. :P I get the impression she`s got plenty of kindness, and she`d probably make a good, gentle and wise queen with age and maturity.

What do you think?[/quote]

I agree with both Cinderella would make the best queen IMO as well. Although Jasmine is my favourite. And also I wish we had a Disney sub forum as well, but I feel that if we did then I would never post in any other part of the board ever again :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Snow White Cinderella or Aurora The best queen

Postby JefferyMup » March 12th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Snow White and the Huntsman & Mirror Mirror
Which one do you like the most?
JefferyMup

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to The Den