Take a stand on Disney Animal Royalty

Take a stand on Disney Animal Royalty

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 27th, 2015, 6:37 pm

According to this link, it finally says why Nala cant be a Disney Princess, and im getting to the point where I am getting pissed off by it, I am a Disney princes fan too but seriously, humans alot of humans are about greed, its always the human, I beleive that alot of humans don't appreciate the animal enough's it the one thing im all about and is why im going into animal conservation, but now Disney wont even let our favorite Royal animals get some spot light, im getting sick of it and I think its time to take a stand on this, or at least, I wish there was a way :cry:
http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/38-fac ... 47b643e2d/
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Take a stand on Disney Animal Royalty

Postby Elton John » September 27th, 2015, 7:28 pm

Disneys Maid Marian is also of royal blood. Don't know if she's enough to be a princess though.

As far as Nala goes, is being betrothed to a prince enough to be a princess? I think of her as more of a Queen though.

Kiara definitely should be a disney princess, species be damned.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 27th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Seriously, is something like this really worth giving a f#k to? I don't even see how this is a ''world issue'' at all... Isn't it funny how the world is currently a mess, and then there are people actually whining about Nala not being a Disney princess.

But okay then. To get back to the topic, Nala was never even a ''princess'' to begin with. She was just an ordinary cub with no royal blood that just ended up being elected for queen because the kitty she fell in love with happend to be a king. In order to be a princess, one has to be the daughter of a royal couple, and as far as I can tell Sarafina never was a queen at all. So all in all I don't even understand why you're worrying about this.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Elton John » September 27th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Disney princesses are very serious business, bro.

Also a princess can be a commoner married to a prince, like lady diana.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 27th, 2015, 8:09 pm

But Nala is neither of them, and that's the point I'm trying to make.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » September 27th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Mulan is neither a princess and she married shang li, who wasn't a prince yet she is a disney princess.

The only reason why I want nala to be a disney princess is for there to be more merch of her.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby FlipMode » September 27th, 2015, 8:19 pm

I thought she wasn't a Disney Princess because she is a queen. Can't say I've given it a lot of thought, though.
I mean I don't really think it's a World Issue.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 27th, 2015, 8:22 pm

[quote="Elton John"]Mulan is neither a princess and she married shang li, who wasn't a prince yet she is a disney princess.

The only reason why I want nala to be a disney princess is for there to be more merch of her.[/quote]

Then by all means, go ahead and sue Disney Company.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Elton John » September 27th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Wars have been fought over which disney princess is the best.

Well, OKAY maybe by wars I mean 'internet arguements'.

And by 'internet arguements' I mean I imagine them happening.

And by imagining them happening I mean whenever I play gears of war online I pretend that the locusts are enemies of anna and elsa and I must protect the honor of the city of arrendale.

so it's technically a war
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 27th, 2015, 8:48 pm

If there are really people who engage in such meaningless arguments then my advice to them would be to find a hobby or go out a little more often.

And I fail to understand why you can't rather pretend that all the locusts are ''elsas'' and ''annas'' instead...
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to The Den