THE ROOM

THE ROOM

Postby ADW » May 17th, 2012, 6:03 am

*sigh* What can be said about this movie that hasn't already been said? It's one of those movies that's so bad it's awesome. Entertainment Weekly once called it "The Best Worst Movie Ever Made". Another magazine called it the "Citizen Kane" of bad movies. It's about a guy who works at the bank, and even though he's faithful to his fiancee, she cheats on him with his best friend because for God knows whatever reason she isn't happy with their relationship, and she starts telling lies about him too, such as him getting drunk and hitting her. Here's a few of the film's 'classic' moments:

ADW

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Re: THE ROOM

Postby Lauren » January 29th, 2014, 5:36 am

Yeah. It is definitely one of those "So bad it's good movies" due to it's atrocious acting and plot of the film. To add a bonus, Denny is a creepy kid. :D
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: THE ROOM

Postby Sigurd » February 1st, 2014, 1:58 am

I've seen this movie too. It's hilarious.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Return to The Den