What are you WATCHING right now?

Re: What are you WATCHING right now?

Postby Lauren » July 16th, 2014, 4:54 am

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » July 16th, 2014, 5:00 am

Modern Family
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Katelyn23 » July 16th, 2014, 5:54 am

Pitch Perfect

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 18th, 2014, 3:02 am

Drillbit Taylor
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » July 19th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Charmed
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Timon8 » July 19th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Game Grumps
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby Buffy » July 20th, 2014, 4:13 pm

The Lion King
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Lauren » July 20th, 2014, 11:57 pm

How I Met Your Mother
Lauren

Postby Buffy » July 22nd, 2014, 3:18 am

Modern Family
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Timon the great » July 27th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Independence Day (1996)

I'm surprised they didn't put this on around the actual holiday on U.S. cable television until now.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to The Den